• 214 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4394 Players Online
  • 4180 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How has you new year been so far??

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dracoplayz5894, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Just wanted to see if you guys are having a good new year, after all it’s a new year new me sort of thing!

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Ian923 and Paladise like this.
  2. So far it's been pretty good, I think

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    Dracoplayz5894 likes this.
  3. I'll be honest, it's been mega stressful. Covid nightmare at home, mock exams, cold weather. It's not quite been the start of the year I was hoping for, but there's still 11 months left to turn it around!

How about you, how's your new year going?

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  4. hello

it's been fine for me not going to lie. not been able to really complete any of my resolutions because i got hit with a little, unknown virus called covid idk if you've heard of it. but one thing i have been doing very successfully is keeping a diary for this year. i try every year and give up in about late february/march so my big big thing this year is to keep up with it.

i've also found my new craze in the form of a disney channel kids show so i have 4 seasons of that to binge again and again. which i'm excited for

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  5. For Bedrock? It's been terrible the last few days. As of rn on a weekend day, there is less than 4k players on which is shocking. There should be at least double that amount at the very least. It took me like 15 tried to log on and it is just ridiculous. Mineplex Bedrock is going to die before java does at this rate

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  6. It’s been pretty good, how about yourself?

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  7. Honestly? It's been pretty weird. Ever since the new year I like cannot keep track of what day it is and its all around just be a weird vibe. I expected so much to happen entering 2022 but I was happy but disappointed at the same time.

Posted Jan 9, 2022
  8. 2022 isn't off to the start I wanted it to sadly,

Where I live, our covid cases are through the roof, and lots of people around me are getting sick and I'm just doing my best to stay safe and keep my family safe. Hockey might get canceled, and school is going back to remote learning for a week. It's scary because the last time we got taken out of school and sports were suspended, we didn't go back to school till the next year, and this year being my senior year in high school, I'd like to enjoy every last bit of my last year in school.

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  9. it's been pretty good! i've reconnected with a couple people and I'm hoping to stay on top of my school assignments this year :)

Posted Jan 10, 2022
  10. Glad to hear that :)

Posted Jan 10, 2022
    _ItsMusic_ likes this.
  11. It was pretty nice, I got to enjoy New Years and some pretty funny pranks happened for the Secret Santa, though it was different this year. Essentially, my family decided to change things up this year and instead of giving physical gifts we all had to give each other sweets, such as a box of cookies, chocolates, etc. So this year when it happened my dad decided it'd be funny, as all years, to prank his Secret Santa, and gave them a bar of soap instead of some sweets after explaining why he got them that present. Then, when the soap was given, (though really it doesn't really need to be accepted, it's all as a joke), he gave them a single chocolate, saying that's their gift, only for them to be trolled again and be given their actual present, a box of chocolates. Just when that wasn't enough, someone else decided to give their Secret Santa a baby food applesauce before giving them a box of cookies. So yeah! It was pretty funny and fun.

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  12. Thanks for asking, Draco! My year is going great so far! Started my last year of college so that's pretty exciting! Also just started my new job this past week and I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time, I can't really doze off like prior jobs so I'll need to represent in professional fashion. Pays really well for part time so I can still focus on school, friends, clubs and of course Mineplex!

How's your new year, Draco?

Posted Jan 15, 2022
  13. Hi,

My year has been pretty normal, not too bad. Stressing about finishing up school, stressing about starting at a new school, stressing about loans and jobs, yknow just the usual stuff. But it hasn't been all bad, i've got to play a lot of sports this year so far, a lot of hockey. Ive hung out with my friends a lot at outdoor rinks and been talking to more people as well which always does a pretty good job of relieving stress.

All in all it's been pretty good, pretty fun, but also sort of stressful as moving onto new things usually is.

Posted Jan 16, 2022
  14. Honestly? Pretty numb haha

Work has been more stressful recently and a lot of stuff is starting to become like an obligation to me so I'm just kinda coasting right now. Hanging in there though!

Hopefully everyone else has not had a horrible New Years- it's only January haha

Posted Jan 16, 2022
  15. You know that critical point in marshmallow roasting, where you’re carefully roasting the mallow, not even near the fire, but it suddenly catches fire anyways, and shaking it and blowing on it won’t put it out, and suddenly this golden mallow-masterpiece, 5 whole minutes of work, is charred, burned, and wasted?

That’s how my year is going.

Posted Jan 16, 2022,
    Last edited Jan 16, 2022
  16. Sorry to hear that
    How'd it go so bad already?

Posted Jan 16, 2022
  17. Honestly not that bad, I haven't really done anything, I've just stayed home. So yeah, not bad at all and really relaxing. But that's gonna change cause school starts on Tuesday :/

Posted Jan 17, 2022