• 1862 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10300 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How is this allowed???

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by NothinButNetYT, Aug 22, 2019.

?

Is It Cheating to AFK Dragons to level up to level 100 within a month xD

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. Yes because I did this and Im level 100 so idc

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wanna drop in some words too, since I saw some things :eyes:

First of, I wanna say: Yes, I used afk to Level up faster. Sure, I played some games legit too, but that was just a small part of what I did on Bedrock. I will not deny doing it.

I also wanna say: We never did a party. Yes, we knew each other, but we never had a party. If we where on same lobby, it was only by random.
    2nd of: Landayy is NOT an alt. Hes also a friend of us too

To the Video and the fly: I will not deny, that the fly glitch happened to me. It happened to me multiple times. I also knew, how to cause the bug. But in fact, I never wanted to abuse it tho. This issue mostly came up randomly, if your minecraft client somehow mess up. Sometimes I went back and saw, that it happened and I always fixed the issue right after. So it was not intended to happen.
    Also in fact, I reported this issue to a QA member back then, same as said, I will NEVER share, how to trigger it directly. I dont want, that players know about it and abuse it too.
    Sadly, it cant be rly fixed by Mineplex itself, since its a Bedrock issue. Only way they can do is either - add afk remove or let gwen just kick them.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them. I will try to answer them as good as I can

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    penguiiiin, 4G0, Nicodami and 3 others like this.
  2. Dude I completely agree. I think that its unfair for them to do this and that they acc should play for their lvls. Unheard of.

Posted Aug 23, 2019
    4G0, Nicodami, SebDaTurtle and 2 others like this.
  3. They didnt get banned because its not against the rules. Its as simple as that. Your ban was unfair/false tbh. If you get banned for that then I dont see why TwoCool didnt get banned for stat boosting on 4 devices

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  4. No one has been reported with sufficient evidence of them doing that to get banned. TwoCool did it way back so any proof of him doing it is outdated

Posted Aug 23, 2019

5. That makes no sense at all because based off of how the system works is that after each game ends and as you said you were afk then you would have no way to change lobbies. So you all at some point if you are saying it was random either friend who teleported to eachother there or were in a party. There is no possible way without clicking your mouse to switch lobbies. You stay in the same lobby when afk so yeah. That is sort of a lie but that really has nothing to do with afking because your all just sitting still and gettinf rich on xp and shards together

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 23, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS and FruitVegetables like this.
  6. He means he clicked on the Dragons NPC and it put him in the game with Soul or Landay by chance. No lobby switches or FTP

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  7. That would be the craziest concidence ever but whatever

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 23, 2019
  8. Yeah xd

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  9. Not exactly. Generally during the day (USA) Dragons will have 80-100 players on at a time with 14 players at max per lobby so that's 6-7 maybe 8 lobbies assuming every lobby has the full 14 players. If everyone is playing except whoecer is AFK and they leave the AFK players game may not instantly fill giving more of an opportunity for others from the lobby or people who findgame to join. Its not like a 50/50 but its also not 0% chance. Even if they were in a party what does that prove?

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  10. Exaclty why I am leaving now the party thing out of it lol but come on that has to be the biggest confidence ever if it is one xD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  11. I like how you directly say, that I lie without any good proof.

Like he said already: We just clicked the NPC and thats it. And yea, sometimes it happens, that we got into the same lobby too. Even at the time, when not alot players was online, it wasnt that rare, to get into the same lobby by the queue system. Overall there is a chance of getting into the same lobby. Sometimes more and sometimes less high, but possible

It prove nothing tho. I dont know why he cares about that tho, but whatever.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Floowsr, avae, ItzzFuRy1 and 2 others like this.
  12. Since you all said its no big deal to be level 100. Let me ask you guys why did you personally want to get to level 100? Penguiiin you said that you wanted to get it out of the way so you could quit but why is it such a big deal to get level 100 to you guys?

@penguiiiin @KilledByVoid @SoulHardy

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 24, 2019
    • Disrespect
    My question is why do you care so much about other peoples levels and how they got it. Just chill and let us do our thing. We dont bother you about your cringe videos that are basically a copy of every other Cake Wars channel that uploads a video like gamerboy80's "Sweaty Saturdays" but a different day

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  13. I don't know about them, but for me personally, I originally got 100 on Java at the time because it was prestigious. But after a while, you start to realize 100 isn't anything special. If anything it makes your time on mineplex worse. You get targeted a lot in games, people trash talk you for "nolifing" in chat, as well as other things. But once I heard of leveling on bedrock and how easy it was, I decided to go for 100 because I needed another goal to work to.

Once you get 100, there's not much else to do except grind wins, gems, etc. And after a while, those things get pretty boring. Bedrock 100 was something I could work towards without really doing much. And at this point, turning my device on to AFK everyday is pretty annoying. Not to mention the amount of times a day I have to reset it because it crashes. So when penguiiiin said they wanted to get it over with, it was because it starts to become a sort of burden. And quitting isn't something you really want to do because you started it so you might as well finish it.

That's my view anyway, maybe the others have a different one.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  14. I really hope you don’t get a general rudeness and I agree that its pretty cringe xD. I wouldn’t say though i copy other peoples mineplex cakewars videos because Im technically the only one who records on bedrock mineplex and notice how I didn’t tag you because you are irrelevant to the question I asked. You actually grinded Microbattles so nice job grinding for your level 100. Wdym you don’t bother me about my cringe videos Im pretty sure before my dragons video came out a couple peeps in the discord were talking about my other channel but I don’t know anything. And I love gamerboy80 and I wanted to start something like his series but for mineplex bedrock. So have a wonderful day Furry

OP OP
  15. That was a great response thank you. Level 100 is very prestigious and is something you want to earn so kudos to you for grinding on Java. Here on bedrock however make it something prestigious and wdym its a burden can you explain more why its a “burden”? Thanks for answering my question btw

OP OP
  16. personally, getting 100 was an old goal of mine back in 2017 and it carried on through 2018. unfortunately after constantly grinding for a year to achieve 100, it made me gradually resent the game more and more. people think getting 100 means that you're the "top dog" of mineplex and that you're worshipped by everyone. to be honest i personally don't see how it's true in any way. as avae said, people are quite rude about it.

i figured going for bedrock 100 would be kind of a reliever as i could just do it without having to worry about spending my whole day on it and not having to worry about being trash talked to, or so i thought. you had to come rain on our parades about a number next to a name, and it's just as much of a burden on me than getting 100 itself. i'd love to be left alone, and i'm sure i'm not the only one who would want that.

in the end, i don't see why you are still continuing this whole discussion. are you hoping that by saying all this that we're going to get banned and punished? i don't see what we're doing wrong in the first place, so i can tell you a punishment such as that is a long stretch. this isn't the first time i've asked you to drop it and leave me alone either, so what i'm wondering is why haven't you? why do you keep trying to start stuff that won't get you anywhere?

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    ItzzFuRy1, KilledByVoid and avae like this.
  17. Im dropping the bann thing but what I want is here on bedrock for dragons to take away all the XP earned from the game for the peoples accounts and see where it puts them. Then they can grind for the level 100. On bedrock though you won’t get targeted for your level and your reason to get level 100 on bedrock is to relieve you from the hard grind it was on Java. Cmon now if you feel that way don’t even play bedrock edition and stop if thats how you feel and I will keep bringing this topic up because NO one has either had the guts to talk about it or bring it up and I don’t like people thinking they can come on bedrock and slide right by without doing any work.

OP OP
  18. Welp my reason is simple: I was bored.

I had Bedrock version for a long time, befor I started to Level up like that. In that time, I managed to get up to 21 too.
    I wanted to get to 100 wayyy befor, but I was always too lazy to do it. But at some point (where I had more free time too) I somehow got motivated by someone, who also did the same thing. And yea......thats why I started to do it

I also tried to play some games like SG and SKY legit too, but then, I went the afk way, bc I didnt wanted to play for ages again, like I did on Java befor.

At the end, I just got a number on a version I only touch mabye once every 1-2 weeks when Im bored, but thats it.
    Java is my main platform and it will always be like that. Bedrock was just like a small side thing when I was bored.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  19. Exactly if you don’t like it don’t play it. Congrats on earning level 100 on Java
    --- Post updated ---
    Omg I literally am looking at you AFK rn @avae

OP OP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.