• 2396 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11154 Players Online
  • 8758 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How is your "quarantine?"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shqloon, Apr 4, 2020.

?

How is your quarantine going?

1. Good

64.3%
  2. Bad

7.1%
  3. So-so

28.6%
  1. Hey all!
    I wanted to bring up a discussion about something I guess we are all dealing with in the world. The corona virus has taken the world by storm and the panic is just raising constantly. Schools are being closed and stores could go out of business. The stock market keeps crashing and it is getting worse. For an individual human being, it might just mean being at home for the "self quarantine" (a way for those to stay away from those who are sick or a self containment of someone who is sick so the sickness is not spread). I wanted to know how your quarantine is going. What are you doing, and how are you coping with this situation today? I obviously know that I just spend all my time on Mineplex during my quarantine, what about you?
    Cool beans!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    xGetRekted and KerbalBoy like this.
  2. Good day, shqloon!

My quarantine is going so-so I suppose. It pretty boring if I’m actually being honest but (I never thought I’d be saying this) I miss school. I miss socializing in general like it once was, and the sad part about this is that the world will never be the same. I’m not saying that it will be permanently changed but there will be new regulations on how the world views healthcare.

My whole quarantine, I’ve been doing the same thing. This consists of Working, Rehearsing (digitally), cleaning, and doing things here at Mineplex. As interesting as work goes, I still want something interesting to happen. You understand?

But anyways... enough with me ranting, I can’t wait to read the rest of the community responses!

Thank you,
    FabianTuck

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon likes this.
  3. I think that this quarantine is a bit boring. We have a lot of homework and not many things to do except watching tv and playing videogames. I still think it is necessary tough, as it would get far worse if there wasn't a quarantine.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon likes this.
  4. Currently have no homework, no school work, nothing to do except go on my laptop all day so I’ve been binge watching series and playing games all day everyday. That’s the good part (;

However I think being cooped up all day is getting on my and my boyfriends nerves and it’s causing constant arguments. Tempted to take up yoga to calm myself down

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon likes this.
  5. Quarantine is doing good for myself.
    Our school doesn't provide that much online-work, and I actually have a ton of free time to spend time on learning new things, etc. Although, it does get boring being cooped up inside your house for weeks.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon likes this.
  6. I’d say my quarantine is going fairly good. I do miss the aspects of actually enrolling in school each day. I’ve been getting a lot of school work, although it isn’t overly stressing to take care of, hopefully this theory improves. Other than that, I’ve been hanging out on Mineplex and Discord for the majority of my time. Also, I’ve been working out regularly by playing football and hockey to keep myself in shape. I haven’t really been doing much else besides keeping in touch with friends and family. Thankfully, I haven’t found myself bored of this routine yet.​

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon likes this.
  7. To be honest, it's like I was made for this. Although Covid 19 is bad and dangerous I can't say I'm not glad that it allows me to not go to school and I can live life in a fairly decent way. I have a remote controlled car which is a lot of fun, especially now because the roads are empty. I sit on my roof because of its high vantage point and I drive my car around as an easy way to pass the time and get fresh air. Not only that but all of my school friends have discord and we all play a game called albion online which is a metric ton of fun, especailly since there's like 7 of us all working together to beat dungeons and stuff. Kinda nerdy but still a lot of fun. So yeah, overall I'm content with the way things are and I can easly live happily like this for another few months.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon and xGetRekted like this.
  8. Hey there!
    I think that quarantining as a whole isn't really the best experience, seeing as there's a deadly virus outside, it's pretty much impossible for me to go outside. I've had to abandon seeing my friends for the past few weeks and I've stayed at home most of the time doing many online activites that range from gaming to researching. I enjoy staying at home and taking the time to care for myself, but I definitely miss the outside.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon likes this.
  9. As a whole, the quarantine experience isn't the best for me at the moment. When the weather is changing, you almost want to go and get your friends, but the constant voice of "Social distancing" and "Sickness" taunts me whenever I have the urge to hang out with my friends. All in all, knowing that there's a deadly virus outside of my house also doesn't ring the safe bell in my head. I do enjoy the indoors; being able to play UHCs and whatnot, but sometimes I just feel like going outside and seeing the people I care for that is more than my family.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon, xGetRekted and skarm like this.
  10. Honestly, I guess it's going better than expected. At first, I was really upset, because I'm a person who thrives off socializing and staying in my house is really different since I used to go out with my friends frequently. Now though, I've been enjoying my time and just playing some games. I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing New Horizons ever since it came out on March 20th. It's been around two weeks and I have over 100 hours played so that's..... dedication I guess you could call it. I've also been picking up a new hobby which is learning more songs on the piano. I think I mentioned it in another thread, but yeah! I've always wanted to learn an instrument and I knew one or two songs on the piano prior to the pandemic, but now I have a lot of time to practice memorizing the keys, hand movements as well as learning new songs!

As for online school, it's pretty alright for me. I've taken a few online classes before, so I kind of know how it works. If i'm being honest, I wasn't too excited about it because I'm one of those people that like going to school, even if I commute a 45 minute drive at 6am. One positive thing that's come from it though is that because it's primarily self paced, I don't have to be getting up at 5 in the morning every day, so that's pretty cool!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    shqloon and xGetRekted like this.
  11. i love my quartentine im spoiling myself with lots of chips muffins and popcorn and ice cream :D i'm having the best life rn

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    TamborGaming and shqloon like this.
  12. Is Animal Crossing New Horizons fun? I ordered it yesterday because I was so excited about it haha. I like playing piano too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2020
  13. I'm getting more homework than what I'm used to, send help
    -unapproved link-

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  14. ohican'tputgifs;-;

Posted Apr 5, 2020