• 327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6352 Players Online
  • 6025 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How long did it take for you to get to lvl 100, or where you are right know.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LostShrimp13, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Just wondering how long it took to get to lvl 100 or however high up you are, just wanted to know what to expect.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
  2. I’ve played mineplex for 6+ years and I’m still level 40… probably because I have over 70 days in clans and you get 0 XP :0

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    90k and LostShrimp13 like this.
  3. Are you consistent though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 11, 2021
  4. Highest level I've gotten to is level 36 on an SFA. I'd likely be a lot closer to level 100 but like spyro I mainly play clans and have switched between about 10 separate accounts.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. I feel like there is a pattern going lol.

OP OP
    HollyJollyTrig likes this.
  6. I enlisted the help of a buddy who is level 100 on both Bedrock and Java. In-game, it took him around 80 days to achieve level 100, and on Bedrock, it took him about a month. He utilized the AFK technique on bedrock to swiftly reach level 100. I hope this helps, and best of luck if you're attempting to reach level 100.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  7. Thankyou whats his ign.

OP OP
  8. I'm only level 68 because I have spent probably about 40 days in Clans on all of my accounts combined.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. Lol, the pattern is definitely real.

OP OP
  10. I actually just got my Bedrock 100 about a week ago! I started playing constantly since last summer (so maybe about June 2020), and it took me until Oct. 1st, 2021, meaning that it took just a bit over a year for me. I didn't think I would ever get it, but I had the right mindset and was motivated to keep going until I got it!

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    xLqnax, Mystic 0440 and LostShrimp13 like this.
  11. Still at level 42 cause I mostly just play games for fun, even grinding sessions in parties on bom blobbers are mostly just to have fun

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    Awarepine76436 and LostShrimp13 like this.
  12. I started playing before the leveling system was introduced back in 2014 (I think) or so and I didn't actually receive level 100 till October of 2019. I took quite a few breaks other the years and for most of that time, I only ever played Turf Wars. The experience from that game was kind of hit or miss after they changed the amount of experience you receive and it really depended on how well you played the game. Shortly after I started playing Champions Domination which gave me fairly good experience and that was the game I gained the most experience from.

I think had I not taken as many breaks as I did and had I cared more about level grinding, I probably would have hit level 100 at least a year or two sooner. Getting level 100 definitely takes some time, but if you're willing to put forth enough effort to grind out levels, you'll definitely get it a lot sooner than I did. It is best to find a game that you're really good at and to grind that game consistently, or focus more on learning games that provide a ton of experience and you'll get it a lot faster than you think!

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  13. Hmm well let’s see. I started playing bedrock in January 2017. If I recall correctly cakewars didn’t come out until a little later that year which is when I actually started playing actively. I took quite a few breaks here and there and because of that, it took me until May 2020 to get level 100. It comes down to what games you play too. If you play lots of skywars or bomb lobbers, you can get 100 in a very less amount of time. If you only play one game say for example microbattles or cakewars, then it tends to take a bit longer.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and AbleToStrafe like this.
  14. Hello!! It take me quite a while to get to the level Im at right now, although i dont play Minecraft anymore since I lost my account, It took me a while to get there. Mostly because I didnt really stick with it and grind my levels, I just slowly gained exp and worked my way up! :D

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    LostShrimp13, CatFan105 and Lymexious like this.
  15. This man spits facts. Don’t be like me and play Cakewars only, because the XP awards for the game is trash compared to other games. If you want to grind a game for XP, I recommend Bomblobbers or Skywars. I’m probably gonna start grinding Skywars, so I can hit that level 100 soon.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
  16. Side Note to this: If you think Cake Wars is bad, stay away from trying to grind Speed Builders. I made this mistake (to be fair, it's the only game I'm good at that's really grindable), and seem to accrue xp at about 114/min when I win a game, and if I time out, that drops to about 40/min. So yeah, playing games like Skywars will definitely help if you can consistently win, and best of luck on getting to 100.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
  17. It took me 3 years exactly, started April 2017 and April 2020…I got Level 100. E{ 2020 wasn’t such a bad year after all for some! Good luck with gaining your achievement. It requires persistence, determination and I would say take advantage of any double xp that they have and if possible then amp the game and you double the xp of the double xp game. I know that sounds confusing but let’s say the xp then is awesome! Lastly, have fun, otherwise it is not worth it in the end.

Posted Oct 12, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  18. It took Jacoby Brisket 0.1 seconds to get to level 100 with ease, nobody can touch Jacoby Brisket.

Posted Oct 12, 2021
  19. 5 years.

I went from level 0-80 in like a year (2015-2016), then it took me 4 years to go from 80-100 (2016-2020). Definitely slowed down after that first year.

Posted Oct 12, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  20. Dang, a year that's impressive. Btw congrats on lvl 100

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.