• 551 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3130 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to balance mobs

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by CrazyGamer21, Nov 17, 2019.

1. SKELETON - fix arrow bugs and please add more arrows

GOLEM - doesn't have enough health like anyone can kill this kit

SPIDER - aka the worst kit in the game needs a serious buff

SLIME - slime rocket does nothing i suggest a buff

SQUID - no comment

CREEPER - it's regen is pretty much useless

ENDERMEN - needs to deal more melee damage

WOLF - cub needs to last longer

WITCH - change daze cd to 0s

W SKELETON - image is too smart rn I'd suggest changing it's ai to be a little less intelligent

ZOMBIE - arrows dont do enough HALO

COW - needs a major buff maybe a bit more armour and less cd on abilities

HORSE - needs a big nerf on cd

BLAZE - make inferno endless as it's currecurr useless

PIG - we're still trying to find a cure for cancer so maby I'll make a topic on pig in a couple of years

CHICKEN - absolutely op!!! Remove from the game

SHEEP - currently broken

VILAGER - meh

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  2. When you mentioned villager, did you want to say haa ( villager sound)
    --- Post updated ---
    Do you know what we minecrafters do when someone mixes villager sound with another one, aren't you?
    We burn down their houses with all loot that was inside, kill all chickens and cows on the farm, and the worst thing that I wish no one to ever face - killing your dog/horse/cat and we will make you look at it.After this we will send you to Herobrine.
    (This is just a joke and I am sorry if I hurt someone's fillings, this post doesn't have any serious context, and please do not ban me (I am new here and a bit afraid of banning))

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  3. The chicken kit is not too op. I’ve played it and it has NO armor. The spider is not the worst kit on the game in my opinion it’s pretty good. The skeleton is something I can agree on. For the sheep please put more detail into what to fix. The cow I can agree on. For thee ender man I think it’s fine the way it is. I don’t think the kits need to be reworked so I’ll be giving a +0

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  4. Skeleton just needs its glitch fixed.

IG does not need a buff. It is pretty balanced right now.

Spider is LITERALLY the best kit in the game. Needs a nerf.

Slime Rocket is pretty OP. Slight nerfs.

Enderman is already too good (coming from an endermain). 7 ATK is the second highest achieveable and the highest base ATK tied w/ IG.

Cub Tackle and Ravage will shred pretty much anyone. Nerf wolf, not buff it.

Witch? So basically me jitter clicking, throwing 10 potions a second is balanced?

Wither isn't that good, and its clone's AI is also not superb.

Don't know what you mean by HALO but don't buff Zombie. (just fix glitch and maybe slight CA nerf)

I'd argue Cow is fine as it is right now.

Instead, Blaze should get a FF CD fix and possibly a new passive. Right now, it's just an annoying kit to fight. Remove the irritating part and make it somewhat viable.

Chicken is one of the worst kits. Sheep is also pretty bad. Don't nerf them further into the ground than they already are.

EDIT: I may or may not have missed the joke because I'm dumb.

Posted Nov 17, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 18, 2019
  5. Wanna rethink that? ;)

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  6. Nahhh

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

Nice troll thread op, was laughing by this point

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Task, KarmaCallama and Mitchy like this.
  8. chicken is super busted. definitely needs hard nerfs. its mobility is way too good, and the fact that it gives you 0.3 blocks of extra reach is rly dumb. cant imagine why they did that.

i agree that spider is laughably bad, it's arguably the worst kit in the game, and web probably takes the spot for the worst move in the game. seriously, who would be dumb enough to just walk into it? and even if they did, it disappears in like 1 second so there's nothing you get out of it anyways.

Posted Nov 18, 2019
    Task and Mitchy like this.
  9. Umm... this isn't really balancing mobs.

Everyone agrees that the arrow glitch needs to be fixed, but other than that:

Spider: Is a top tier kit along with zombie. If you're a good spider player then this kit is super effective
    Golem: Has pretty good armor but a big hitbox. So that's why people are able to kill them so fast. Unless it's a really good golem or the other person is trash
    Slime: ok seriously, slime rocket can take like 4 hearts and give you a ton of kb. And here you are saying it's too weak
    Squid: ...
    Creeper: This is why it has LS...
    Enderman: Why have more melee damage when you can just spam block toss every 2 seconds
    Wolf: Cub tackle needs to stay away
    Wither: Are you seriously getting beat up by the fake duplicate
    Witch: CD is already too short
    Zombie: It's pretty ok how it is
    Cow: just leave it alone
    Horse: honestly this entire kit needs to be redone
    Blaze: nope, the inferno it has now is already too much
    Pig: ?
    Chicken: it's not that powerful, it's just extremely annoying. The one thing I disagree with on chicken is that the game gives them an extra chicken missile if they hit someone with the previous one
    Sheep: Sheep's alright
    Villager: well no one knows how to use this anyways

Where's Guardian, Snowman, and Magma?

Posted Nov 19, 2019