• 836 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6859 Players Online
  • 6023 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HOW TO FIX THE GAME!!111

Discussion in 'Champions' started by CLOON, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Problem: Everybody goes ranger because of how op it is and I have a mental break down each time I'm hit with a longshot overcharge arrow.

Solution: Remove ranger because it's dumb OR limit the amount of rangers that can be chosen per team. :willy::willy::willy::willy::angryyoda::angryyoda::alex::samlol::bt::crazysigils::bt::potato::potato::mineplex:

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Sxlted likes this.
  2. I agree entirely. I give this an upvote

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    CLOON likes this.
  3. good

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  4. Perhaps it needs a nerf.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  5. !!111

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  6. Do the same with assassin and we’re good

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
  7. LOL you probably main ranger. You've never used a sword in your life

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  8. I’m a mage main, fighting people WITH FREAKING DOUBLE THE HEALTH THAN ME IN MELEE COMBAT AND STILL SOMEHOW WINNING.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  9. In my honest opinion, I think that if Ranger were to be changed, Assassin would need a nerf as well. Assassin completely outdoes any Champion's class in terms of damage output while being able to be immune to damage with correct use of evade. If you mess up, there's also a get out of jail free card with Recall.

Ranger's longshot overcharge damage is pretty busted right now, but in all honesty I don't think it's the best thing to use in the game at the moment. I personally main Brute, and Ranger and I still feel that Assassin is the strongest Champion's class in the game. If Ranger get's a nerf, assassin needs it as well.

-n2l

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Starx280 likes this.