• 783 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12473 Players Online
  • 11690 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to win Block Hunt as a hider

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Grant138, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I've been playing Block Hunt for a very long time and I have a lot of experience to share, so that nobody makes the same mistakes I made when I first started out. I went from being the guy with 4 wins and 1000 games played to the guy getting 10 wins a minute 100 kills a second.

I will being telling you guys about all the best kits, maps, and of course hiding spots to play to ensure you get as many wins as possible each minute.

The best kit you can pick is Swapper Hider, it is very simple but very effective, you can change in to any block at any time. If someone finds your spot you can run away, turn a corner, and BAM morph into a different block and the hunter won't even know. But one thing to keep in mind is you should always try to be a flower pot since it has the smallest hitbox, so hunters will have a tuff time hitting you.

Voting for which map to play is very important, some maps are very good for hunters to win on, and some are very good for hiders. The best maps you can vote for as a hider are The Museum, The Market, and Desert Village. These three maps are the best because they have some of the best spots, for example The Museum has a big tree right next to your spawn which you can climb up, I have won dozens of games using this spot. For The Market and Desert Village there are tons of cauldrons filled with water, which you can hide in and be invisible to any hunter nearby, in my opinion this is the best spot in all of Block Hunt, many more maps have cauldrons filled with water but those two have quite a few. Sometimes radar hunters will find you but just as I mentioned above once you are being chased you can just turn a corner and morph into another block.

Now one last thing to note is hackers, you may run into a few but luckily the Mineplex Staff does a very good job at banning hackers in Block Hunt. These are the main strategies used by leaderboard players to get wins quickly, so if you follow them closely or come up with your own versions you can get tons of wins, EXP, and gems very quickly. I hope I can enjoy a game of Block Hunt with you all, and until next time, stay cool :)

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  2. Thanks so much for these tips! I really enjoy Block Hunt but I’m not very good at it. I’m definitely looking forward to using these tips! Thank you for sharing :)

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  3. These are great tips!
    I agree so much that swapper hider is the best kit and honestly should get a nerf if anything.
    Like you can run away from hunter and just go to new place and they will never find you again.
    Additionally the museum tree is too OP because hunters have trouble climbing up it, especially with the flower pots super tiny hotbox!!1!! bwospam!!!
    Water cauldrons are so OP because they can't see you as a pot you are invisible. This is so OP that everyone in the top 10 hider wins uses this strategy. (shh don't tell the secret stargredy!!!!)
    ESPers are actually nothing against these strategy, but if there are smart brain ones, the staff are super helpful and come to ban the!
    Have a nice joe day :)

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  4. you can not forget. you can also hide as a pot in wheat. this gives you unlimited cover as a pot blends in well with the brown farm land.
    also with this, you can pvp so well cuz hunters cant see you!

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  5. You are right! I completely forgot about this spot!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 29, 2020
  6. Thanks for sharing these greats tips with the community! As an experienced Block Hunt player, I have to admit that The Market and The Museum are the easiest maps for hiders to win!
    Make sure guys you always morph into a POT - it has, as we all know, the smallest hitbox!!
    It is very small so Hunters won't see you most of the time!
    Good luck to all hiders!
    Shadow <3

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  7. Don’t forget about Hidden Fields! This map is good as there are a bunch of animals you can turn into and the hunters will never suspect it!

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  8. hidden fields also has that amazing small painting room in hunter spawn! so you can juke the hunters in their spawn. they go crazy. they never suspect a painting is hidden!

Posted Jun 29, 2020
  9. Personally for me, I hide as a pot in there then if a hunter comes in, I immediately change to a bookshelf! So they see the pot but then are confused to where it went. Little did they know I just turned into a bookshelf. Everyone should try this.

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  10. they have the same hit box it just looks smaller

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    TL;DR likes this.
  11. now im a very experienced bh player and I can confirm this isn’t true!!!! just remember kids, POTGANG4LYFE @a0_Oe LOL

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  12. if u press f3+b and hit them outside their hitbox they still take damage

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  13. guys i think hes hacking

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  14. how did you know-

Posted Jul 14, 2020
  15. This 10,000% incorrect and I can’t say why but I promise this isn’t true take it from me I have over 5k games played bg

Posted Jul 15, 2020
    mab8400, CZArkolan and Grant138 like this.
  16. Ah yes. The Mineplex staff are the opposite of useless. Unlike other servers, they don't mute people for petty reasons and are good at their jobs! Block hunt is safe

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    CZArkolan, JAKE///, Grant138 and 2 others like this.
  17. I'm very sad that "Cave Theme" By ImposterK was removed, but I understand because it was WAY too easy to win for hiders.

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    CZArkolan and FluteVegetables like this.
  18. I’m also very sad that Mirkwood is gone ;((( it was the best map ever

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    CZArkolan and Seqv like this.
  19. i have never played this game-mode before. thanks for letting me know before i start my block hunt career.

Posted Jul 18, 2020
  20. Lovely tips! At the moment, I only win 1 in 5 games so this helped. Thanks!

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.