• 731 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11739 Players Online
  • 11008 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How to win Block Hunt as a hider

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Grant138, Jun 29, 2020.

1. For a more detailed guide to Block Hunt, I suggest reading this thread. I disagree with most of the points you make in your post. First,
    . If it's the best kit, why do all of the top players never use it? You bring up that you can easily switch blocks when running away. But if the hunter is decent, they can see which block you switch to. Furthermore, if that person is radar hunter, it doesn't matter what new block you choose, because they can always tell if you are near them. Second you say
    . This is completely false, if you turn on hitboxes by doing f3 + b, you can see that the hitbox of the chicken is the smallest, and that the flowerpot has a hitbox the size of any other regular block like a bookshelf, watermelon, or tnt. Third, you say
    . These three maps have the least amount of hiding spots and are the smallest. Furthermore, according to the statistics spreadsheet on the other Block Hunt guide, these three have the highest hunter winrate. Why is that if they are the best for hiders? You also say
    If a hunter that has hitxboes turned on, looks at you. They can see your hitbox poking out, making this a very bad spot to hide. Overall, I feel it's more suitable for your thread to be named "How to win Block Hunt as a Hunter". Thanks for giving me this opportunity to clarify on some tips to help hiders!

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  2. All wrong I have over 15k games played between all accounts trust me I know all of these things 100000000%

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    ssrakoski22 and mab8400 like this.
  3. I'm sorry but everything you stated is wrong!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2020
    03xx, mab8400 and FluteVegetables like this.
  4. hes actually right for once

Posted Jul 18, 2020
  5. Easy, just hide as an animal and then hold shift or keep your bow drawn to act like one! Look at the people when they are walking past because that is how mc animals behave right?

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  6. Thanks! I'm pretty bad at block hunt, :angryyoda::angryyoda:. But this helped me a lot! But I do wonder, what is the best kit for hunter?

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Grant138 likes this.
  7. radar or leaper
    radar makes it easier to find animal hiders
    leaper makes it easier to chase

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    notsen likes this.
  8. The achievement kit happens to be the best kit, but the best kit you can get get before all achievements is TNT Hunter. Hope this helped!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2020
    FluteVegetables and notsen like this.
  9. This dude clearly hasn't played much Block Hunt. Today was my first day playing block hunt and obviously these statements are false!

Posted Jul 19, 2020
  10. You can play as shocking hider and camp on buildings. Then you can go shoot the hunters before they get to you. If they get to you, you can melee them to death. Most fun way to play the game.

Posted Jul 19, 2020
  11. No, being a pot in wheat gives infinite invisibility and protection.

Posted Jul 19, 2020
  12. I agree

Posted Jul 22, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  13. You guys forgot one of the best spots in the game.
    On the maps Cookie Town and Confined, there are little fire pits hidden around the map. If you disguise as a pot, and stand in the middle of the fire, you become practically invisible, because the fire hides you (similar to the wheat). Also, the fire particles are always moving, so it becomes much harder for a hunter to even think about noticing someone hiding in there!

Posted Jul 22, 2020
    mab8400, Grant138 and FluteVegetables like this.
  14. Hey, nice tips :) learnt some things that I didn't know before, especially about the hiding spots. Also remember that chicken has a small hitbox, and I actually find it easier to play as a chicken than a flower pot. When flower pots jump it seems quite delayed (might just be me), which makes them easier to hit from a hunter's perspective. Chickens seem to jump instantly though.. I might be wrong, but it seems like the best object/animal to morph into in my opinion.

Posted Jul 22, 2020