• 1417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3501 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Howdy World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OakStairs, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I was browsing around the forums and noticed there was a place to say hi. So uh...

Hi.

I'm kinda new to these updated forums , so hopefully I'm posting in the right place here. Anyway, I hope to be a quality poster here with only the spiciest of memes. Talk to y'all soon?

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  2. Hey buddy!

It’s awesome to meet you! I too am getting used to the new forums, they’re similar to Enjin but then also different in a lot of ways. I think it’s definitely an improvement over the other forums though.
    If you have any questions, my PM’s are always open. It was great to meet you, hopefully I see you around soon. :)

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  3. Hey there!

Well first off welcome to the forums! It will take a little bit of time to get used to but the newer forums are easy and efficient to use once you get a handle on it, kudos to you for being here though! I also noticed you’re into memes, which I’m also a huge fan of haha. If you ever have any questions about anything feel free to pm me or another staff member! I hope you have a blessed day and I’ll see you around the forums and maybe even in-game!

Posted Aug 8, 2019