• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10718 Players Online
  • 7828 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DatImmortal/LegendMiner, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Hey!

I'm DatLegendMiner, and I'm new to the Mineplex network as of today, and I'm loving it so far! I hope to make new friends and make great memories here on Mineplex! I can't wait to see some of you in-game and interact on the forums! Have a great day! <3

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Dallarth, 161iq, Legend998 and 2 others like this.
  2. Hey DatLegendMiner!

Welcome to Mineplex! That’s so awesome that you’re already enjoying it! When I first started playing Mineplex, I always thought the game, Block Hunt, was a great starter game if you want to try that out sometime. If you want, you can friend me by doing /f allegient in chat in the game! I’ll be happy to accept and be friends! Hope to see you around sometime. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  3. Hey!
    Welcome to the Mineplex Community, I hope you enjoy your stay!
    I'm Tay, I've been playing Mineplex for about 5 years now and I haven't been able to get off, since, especially due to my Cake Wars addiction and love for this community. I'm currently a Trainee finishing out my trial due to my love for helping players out so feel free to pm with any questions you might have! The community here is absolutely amazing in my opinion and is where I have met some of my best friends, it's super fun to connect with players and find the games you love here on Mineplex! If you ever want someone to show you around or play a game with, friend me, I love making new friends! :D​

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  4. Hey!

I'm PieOrPi, I've been on Mineplex for about 6 years. It's awesome that you're new to the network! I'm really curious about what interested you in joining the server. Did you see a video of Mineplex on YouTube? Perhaps just while searching for Minecraft servers? Either way, we're very happy to have you and give a warm welcome. If you ever need anything or have any questions, be sure to PM me! Have a great day!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  5. I just bought Minecraft earlier today, and I was really eager to join a mini-games server in specific. I looked online for some and Mineplex stood out to me the most, so I decided to join and I'm loving it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Young_Inventor, Legend998 and PieOrPi like this.
  6. Hey! My name's Max, and I'm a Moderator over here at Mineplex. I've been on the team for a few months now and have been playing since 2014. Over here I spend a lot of my time browsing the forums or playing in-game. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them. Also feel free to say what's up if you see me around the server, always nice meeting people in-game.

Take care!​

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  7. Hello! Welcome to the forums and to the community! I'm S1KH, a fellow player like you who joined Mineplex because it stood out from the rest as an interesting server, and I've come to see that the community is equally interesting and amazing as well. Glad to see you take an interest on the forums as well, hope to see some ideas and opinions from you on here! I also hope to see you in game, feel free to say hello and we can play together sometime!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  8. Hiya :D

Welcome to Mineplex (the best server ever)! My name is Brook, and I’m a Trainee on the Mineplex Java edition! I’m so glad you’ve decided to join us in-game and on the forums! It’s a great way to become more involved in the Mineplex community. Since you are new to the server, I’d recommend going to mineplex.com/rules to familiarize yourself with our rules :D I’ve been playing Mineplex for almost 6 years now! Over the years I’ve loved to play Cake Wars, Bridges, and many other mini games on the server. If you’re ever looking for a friend, you can add me in game! My ign is BlondieBrook. I hope to see you around!

Best wishes,
    Brook

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  9. Hey!

Welcome to Mineplex, and welcome to the forums! My name is Ivan or Eqsa, and I'm currently a trainee on Mineplex and have been playing on the server since 2013. I've been addicted to this server mostly because of my 6ish year-long addiction to Champions Domination, but my newfound addiction to Cake Wars and Nano Games. As well as that, I spend a lot of my time on the forums, mostly in the Ideas Section, and interacting with the community in various ways. And with that said, an area where Mineplex really excels in my opinion is the community. It's a very welcoming and friendly group, and you can PM me with any questions you may have at any time.
    As for in-game, you'll most likely find me in Skywars, Dominate, or Nano Games!

Have a great day!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  10. Welcome! I am Da ZPG and I'm a regular player, this server offers a variety of games, skywars, cake wars, mixed arcade, nano games and many, many more, and if you have any questions/suggestions you can ask them in a thread. And you can report anyone who hurts your feelings (forums are most efficient as ALL reports are looked over)

I hope you enjoy your time on this server, its lots of fun! ;)

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  11. What's up!

I am Courier and I've been playing Mineplex since around 2014 or so now, and have recently become a trainee! I would like to just say welcome to the server and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  12. Hi there! Welcome to Mineplex. It's great to see new players joining! I'm Btsy4U, and I'm a Moderator here on the Java server. I'm also currently a part of the Forum Moderator and Reports Patrol sub-teams. Since you're new to the network, I'd recommend that you read over the rules and the FAQ. Additionally, if you have any questions left unanswered after reading the FAQ, feel free to message me, or any other staff member. A full list of staff members can be found here.

My favourite games here on Mineplex are Nano Games, Super Smash Mobs and Dragon Escape. I'd definitely recommend you try them out. However, if you find you don't like them as much, there are still many other games for you to try out.

If you ever see me in-game, don't hesitate to say hi. Have a great day!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  13. Hey! Welcome to Mineplex, it’s nice to meet you! I’m Katie, and I have been apart of the server for about five years now. My favorite games are speed builders, micro battles, and cake wars. If you ever see me online and want to play something feel free to message me!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  14. It's always awesome to see new faces! I'm BiggestPotato, but you can call me Sean. I have been playing on Mineplex for about 6 years and counting. My favorite game is probably dragons, so if you see me playing some, don't forget to say hi!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  15. DONT MINE ME PLEASE! jk xD. Nice to meet you! If you ever see me in game, say hi!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  16. It's nice to meet you DatLegendMiner. You can call me Polar.

It's great that you're new to Mineplex, you should try some minigames that are simple such as Super Paintball, if you ever want to talk feel free to send me a PM or add me on Discord Polar8#9296.

If you see me around feel free to say hey, and I hope I see you around.

Hope you enjoy Mineplex!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  17. Hey!

It’s awesome to see that your already enjoying your time here, even though you have just joined :) My name’s xWand, and I also really enjoy playing Mineplex :D Hope to see you around sometime, PM me if you have any questions!!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  18. Welcome to Mineplex! It's lovely to see so many others above have already welcomed you, and I'm so happy that you're enjoying your time so far. Everyone has done pretty well with recapping the important things to check out such as the rules. I just wanted to come in and wish you all the best myself - if you ever need any help with anything, feel free to PM me! I hope you continue to enjoy your time on the server, we're all happy to have you.

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  19. Hey! Sorry I'm a bit late to this, but welcome to the server! I'm glad that you decided to give Mineplex a go and are liking it so far, it's always great to see when that happens! What games are you enjoying the most so far?

It's awesome to see everybody giving you warm welcomes above. Feel free to drop me a message if you ever need anything or if you just want to chat! I hope you continue to enjoy your time here and hopefully I'll see you around in-game sometime!

Posted Aug 6, 2020
  20. Hey! I'm really enjoying playing Nano Games because of the wide variety of games in the rotation which is always fun, and I'm also really enjoying Dragon Escape because I like to consider myself somewhat decent at parkour, haha.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 6, 2020
    Dallarth likes this.