• 1529 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1529 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HurtingSouls’ Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HurtingSouls, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Hey everyone!

My name is Jayden! I’m usually playing cake wars or speed builders. Funny thing is, as of now I only have one speed builders win! I'm not the best at it and usually get beat in the last couple rounds but I still enjoy it! You may have seen me on the server, if you have and we haven't talked yet send me a message! I would like to become friends with everybody that I can. I am an aspiring trainee and would love to benefit the community in any way possible! I haven't been active on the forums at all but I’m not going to change that and involve myself with the community as much as I can.

Here's a little bit about me!
    I am 17 years old
    I live in Texas (No i'm not a cowboy :p)
    I am in my junior year of high school
    I love to draw and sketch
    I recently got a skateboard and I am learning how to skate
    I have long dark colored hair that goes down to my shoulders
    I love to make new friends!
    My favorite food is Raising Canes chicken
    I want to go into graphic design when I grow older
    I like alot of anime
    Lastly, I love to spend time with friends!

If any of you would like to become friends with me, have any questions, or would like to see any of my art please let me know! I look forward to becoming friends with all of you.

The best way to reach me is at my discord: HurtingSouls#1660

Thank you for reading my intro! Have a nice day :D

Posted Oct 22, 2020
  2. Hey there Jayden!!

I’m Anna. It was nice reading a little bit about you!
    I too only have 1 Speed Builders win, but I still love the game aha

Since you said you're from Texas, I have a question for you. I'd say it's been bothering me for a while but I just have to know.
    If you wear Cowboy clothes, are you ranch dressing??

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    Greyhound10 and HurtingSouls like this.
  3. Hi there Jayden!
    I'm aahad!
    If you're new, welcome to the forums and Mineplex in general! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions :D!
    Hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.

4. Hey there!

Thanks for the response and the funny question!
    Seeing that was a great way to start my day :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2020
    Anna ♡ likes this.
  5. Yo, Good Luck on Trainee.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  6. Hi Jadyen!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  7. Thank you so much!

OP OP
  8. Hey there!

OP OP
  9. I always wanted to visit America. I still want to see the motherland of Coca-Cola and the White House.
    What is the origin of your nickname?

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  10. Funny story! Although some wont believe me, I’ve actually been inside the White House! I even got to meet the current presidents daughter! This was a couple of years ago but I still remember the tour! It was an amazing time!

The origin of my IGN is simply me just coming up with something that sounded cool to me.

OP OP
  11. Hey Jayden!

I would first like to state that graphic design is such a cool area to get into. Graphic design paired with drawing could take you anywhere, and you definitely have a bright future ahead of you! I also wish you the best in getting trainee, it's always nice to see aspiring trainees accomplish their goals in the future.

I hope to see you around!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  12. Thanks for the support man! You seem like a pretty cool dude, we should talk sometime!

OP OP
    andr3w likes this.
  13. Heya! Nice to meet you ^^
    What anime do you like? (I too am an anime fan and it's nice to meet other people with similar interests)

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.

14. Just to name a few I have watched in the past and enjoyed

Dr. Stone, Death note, Dragon ball series, Demon slayer, My Hero Academia , Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, Blue exorcist, One punch, Attack on Titan, Parasyte, Seven deadly sins, Black butler, Hunter x Hunter, Your lie in April, Gun Gale Online, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, and many more.

Naruto is my favorite by far! Its like the characters always say, theres something that just makes you want to be friends with Naruto and be around him!

OP OP
    affinity0 likes this.
  15. fancy seeing u here

long time no see lmao

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  16. Hey, nice to meet you!

One of your smaller details stood out to me haha. This detail is that your favorite food is Raising Canes chicken. I don't know why, but I've dreamed of going there for a while just to try their chicken. I live in Florida, where Raising Canes isn't here. I haven't been to a state with Raising Canes and it's just been my dream resteraunt to try it for the longest time lol. Anyways, your introduction was really interesting and I had fun learning more about you! Also, good luck on trainee I'm sure that you would make an amazing trainee. :)

I hope to see you around the forums!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  17. Hey Jayden!

My name is Amg, and I am currently a Mineplex Moderator on the staff team. It was very nice to read that you’re an aspiring Trainee and looking for more ways to involve yourself within the community. I personally think that’s great and I wish you the best of luck when you do decide to apply for Trainee! As I reading further into your introduction I noticed we had a couple things in common. Like yourself, I also enjoy spending time with friends and family, drawing/sketching and meeting new people! I think my favorite thing from Raising Canes Chicken would most definitely be their bread and sweet tea. Thank you for the introduction, it was nice to read more about you and again, best of luck whenever you decide to apply for Trainee. <3

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  18. Omg hi! Its been a while haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2020
    jazzeh likes this.
  19. Hey there!

Canes is really good and you wouldn't be disappointed! I would eat it every day if I could!

Thanks for the kind words man!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2020
    hyperkinetic likes this.
  20. Hey there!

Believe it or not your actually one of the ones that inspired me to become a trainee! I think the last time we talked was when you were still a trainee. You were very kind and helpful! Thanks for the kind words and inspiration!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.