• 904 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5033 Players Online
  • 4129 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HurtingSouls’ Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HurtingSouls, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Hello!
    It's nice to see more people from the southern US. It's also pretty nice to see someone else who is interested in GFX. Good luck with your future goals with GFX. Also, welcome to the network!

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  2. Omg that means more than you know...thank you so much! It feels really good to be someone who others look up to, this really made my whole day. And of course, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. <3

Posted Nov 3, 2020
    anna ♪ and HurtingSouls like this.
  3. Its the truth bro! you were really really kind!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 3, 2020
    anna ♪ and Amg_ like this.
  4. Hey, what a wonderful introduction!!

I've seen you around a bit in-game and on forums, you definitely seem like a great person and it's also wonderful to see your aspirations to become part of the staff team, I wish you the best of luck in those endeavors. I am also a huge anime fan and love that you enjoy Naruto the most, it is definitely one of my top tier animes as well. Your introduction overall was great to read, you gave short bits of information about yourself yet still had a lot to say, and I love how expressive you were.

Hope to see you in-game again sometime, maybe play a few games together! You can always message me if you have any questions, see you around :)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.

5. I’ve definitely seen you around as well! You seem to be pretty active in staff request and are always helping other players! I really hope I can make it on to the staff team as there are so many people on the staff team I would like to become closer friends with.

Out of all the big anime series I have watched, Naruto has been my favorite by far! Animes such as Dragon Ball, AOT, and Tokyo Ghoul were definitely great but I personally think that Naruto is in a league of its own. If you have any anime suggestions please let me know as I have just recently finished Naruto Shippuden and I am looking for a new anime to entertain me!

I wasn't aware my intro was such an easy read but I’m pleased to know that it was quick yet informative.

We should definitely play sometime!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
  6. If you haven't already, my number one pick would be Bleach. Not only is it returning for its final arc in 2021, but it is one of those animes that really get you just like Naruto does, so if you haven't already, I HIGHLY recommend you watch it!

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  7. Sounds good! I’ll be sure to give it a try!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
  8. Hey Jayden, welcome to the forums :) nice to hear more about you, hope to see you around more! Good luck on Trainee too :)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
    HurtingSouls likes this.
  9. Hey man! Thanks for the warm welcome. Thanks for the good luck wishes too! Hopefully I can achieve my goals soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE likes this.
  10. hi qt

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  11. Hey there!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  12. Heya Jayden! Nice to meet you! I too am an aspiring trainee, best of luck to you! I think its awesome that you want to get into graphic designing! I also see that you like to draw and watch anime, perhaps I'll be watching your anime series sometime in the future o.O

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  13. I'm not sure if I'm reading this right but to me it seems a little off... xD

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  14. Thanks man! Nice to meet you as well. I wish you luck in becoming a trainee! I don't think ill really be making my own anime but who knows what could happen.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
  15. This was when I first started to talk to others on the forums haha. I have just recently started responding to threads.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 4, 2020
    Greyhound10 likes this.