• 246 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3583 Players Online
  • 3337 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hyundai Sante Fe review (2019)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zEddie27, Jun 26, 2022.

1. The Hyundai Santa Fe is 2019 is a car released in 2019 by Hyundai

The car is an automatic SUV, it uses your normal gear with the park reverse neutral drive.

The car is gas based, it has 4 USB ports, 2 in the front and 2 in the middle.

The turn signals are also useful, so if you switch lanes, all you have to do is use the turn signal, and once you switch the lane, it will automatically detect it and turn off the signal.
    The SUV also has a few built-in safe mechanisms. If you're like me and live in the United States of America, then you drive on the right side of the road. If you drive on the yellow part of the road, the SUV will also automatically detect it and move you to the correct lane.

The SUV also has another built in safety mechanism. If you are getting too close to a car, it will automatically make a lot of beeping sounds. This has saved my dad from a crash once, there were cars passing by, and my dad wasn't paying attention to the car in front of us. The car in front of us slowed down to make a turn while we were going 60 mph, the SUV started beeping a lot, and my dad pressed on the brake, thank you Hyundai for saving us, that could've gone way worse.

The SUV dashboard is also really advanced, you can see exactly what MPH you are going, the gear knob you are in, and it still includes your speedometer and rev level.

Using the Hyundai app, you can also start the car and unlock it!

The car also has in built Bluetooth so if you want to listen to your own music go for it.

Downsides: Since this is a SUV, you'd expect it to be able to have more than 5 passengers, however the trunk has no seats. That's the only downside for me, not like I will ever have more than 5 people in the SUV anyway though.

Overall the SUV is great.

Overall review: 9/10

Posted Jun 26, 2022
  2. Thanks for these wonderfully detailed reviews! I always love reading them! One question though, what mpg does it get city/highway?

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    zEddie27 likes this.
  3. Sounds like it'd be a killer hybrid at least, so it could be argued that the fact that it's gas based is also a downside when there's a bigger global concern about emissions/pollution. Some capacity to charge it with electricity would be great.
    If it has 5 seats, then one could point out that it could/should have 5 USB ports. One unlucky soul won't be able to charge their device and have to endure them long journeys.

Posted Jun 27, 2022
    zEddie27 likes this.
  4. 22 and 29 :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 27, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.