• 1620 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9796 Players Online
  • 8176 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I’m back! (Previously Network Banned)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by usnic, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Hey guys my name is NothinButNet, call me Net for short. So just in case you guys have forgotten about me I want to reintroduce myself because I haven’t been online or on forums for about 5-6 months. So I would like not only for you guys to get to know me, but maybe for any newer players I would like to get to know you guys better. What are some things I learned from my network ban? Well one thing is for sure guys you don’t want to be network banned! It sucks not being able to play or even be apart of any communities related to Mineplex. So to avoid making the same choices I made, I suggest you remember to always be kind to your peers. Look lets be honest this year has been tough for everyone so why would we want to bring people down during these tough times. I won’t go into details on why I was network banned, but just remember to always be kind guys. Kindness goes a long way and it’s something I have worked on, and want to do better on. For any of you new guys around here or if you don’t know me I own a YouTube channel called “NothinButNet”, and before I was network banned from Mineplex I was on the road to YouTube Rank on the Bedrock Edition server.

The reason I chose to create content on mineplex was because this has always been my home, and man oh man does it feel good to be back guys. I spent countless hours on the server grinding cakewars, and I somehow even after being banned for 6 months am #10 on the lifetime bedrock cakewars leaderboards.

What do I do outside of my “Gaming” life? Well because of darn COVID-19 it’s made my sports life hard. Things keep getting shutdown constantly, and it’s getting annoying. I play varsity basketball for my High School, and oh my god is it so annoying not being able to play my Junior year. We played only 2 games so far, and I did great in them but still I wish we got a fl season. However enough with the complaining, this year sucked yes, but the most important thing we can do about it. Is not complain and look at the good things we have in life. This Thanksgiving season is I believe one of the most meaningful Thanksgiving experiences I have have because there are so many things we can be grateful for. We can’t have good experiences without bad experiences is how I like to look at it. I just hope everyone can have a great Thanksgiving. Thanks for welcoming me back!

(Please if you see this respond with 2 things you are grateful for)

Here’s mine!
    1. My wonderful family
    2. Staying healthy

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  2. Hey!

Iv seen your channel, and heard about you from other players, and I'm glad your finnaly back! Hope we can play together sometime!

What I'm grateful for.
    1. Loving Family
    2. Being able to get a good education.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  3. Net!! I'm happy to see you unbanned and back on the network, we all missed you! I've watched a lot of your videos on your YouTube channel ever since earlier this year, and I've been subscribed since around that time as well. Welcome back, Net. :)

What I'm grateful for:
    1. Of course my absolutely amazing family
    2. Friends I've made on the Mineplex community!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  4. Hello and welcome back :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  5. Welcome back! :D

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  6. Do I see my favorite gamer returning??

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  7. Hey Net,

I remember watching your videos trying to extract as much info from them as possible, as you were/are the only lb player who does commentary as well. However, in the end, mobile players can't jump bridge anyway, so it ended up, as always, with me getting yeeted off of a bridge. But enough about my (lack of) pvp skill.

I'm zapig, mostly seen on the server playing Speed Builders alone, occasionally Cake Wars if I have someone to protect me (read: carry me). While you were gone, I've been playing a ton if SB, racking up over 1,000 wins, and, as of press time, trying to hit #3 on the leaderboard (sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging there, I'm not trying to). Despite that, if I see someone playing really well that isn't on lb (link on my profile), I'll let them know that. If they get toxic, however, they have to go.

Off the server, I like keeping active, and if you let me near a pool, then I will be there all day (I swam competitively in high school). I also have a group of people I play Among Us with, and, well, that's always a fun time.

Note that I tend to make a lot of references to UK quiz shows, so much so that my phone now suggests "you are the weakest link, goodbye." You have been warned...

What I'm grateful for:
    1. My community (family/friends)
    2. Being home (Do not leave college boys unsupervised in the middle of the night)

Hope to see you around, and glad you're back!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    OrangeyCob and usnic like this.
  8. Glad to see you back, a lot of people here seem to be on your side especially when it comes to your Youtube endeavors so I hope this new beginning goes well for you. The past is in the past, I was upset about the events surrounding your network ban as well, but I think everyone learned a few things from the situation. It's great that you were able to move on and finally make a return.

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so I probably should think about your question more often. I think health is one of the things I'm most grateful for, since I have had almost no issues
    with it so far in my life (if we don't count the braces I am getting in March). The second one would be my hope. For a person who can come off as very pessimistic, I have a surprising ability to be hopeful about nearly anything in life. When I'm feeling down, I know what to do and what to look forward to that would help lift my spirit.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    OrangeyCob and usnic like this.
  9. Yes we should definitely play sometime, nice to meet you bro.
    Good to see you Crackle hope you are doing well. Thanks for being one of my early subscribers (:

Thank you man I appreciate it.
    Maybe.....

Thank you (:

Hahahah yes Mobile players most definitely have the disadvantage on bedrock edition, but the most important thing is to keep trying to get better. I know a lot of really good mobile players that can win their fair share of fights. All it takes is practice. Congrats on 1k wins on Speed Builders. I can’t build anything, my skills are trash so seriously that is impressive to get 1k wins.

Nice to see you again Thenorn. What you said nailed it, we should definitely be more grateful for our health. Good luck getting braces though, I hated braces so much. Had them from 6th grade to 8th grade lol.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 26, 2020
  10. YEY!!! The legend has returned to it's humble home!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  11. better me smh

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  12. I can’t wait to get off this rock.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.
  13. The great thing about Speed Builders is that no one else can touch your platform. But yeah, if you, me, and Jet want to party up one day, y'all can show me some tips and tricks on Cake Wars, assuming I don't walk off the map or get mauled by a hacker, and I can show you how I do it in Speed Builders (Jet has already seen me play and he's been improving massively).

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  14. Hey,
    So, you most definitely remember me from a few months ago, as from my understanding we weren't on the best of terms with each other. However, since then I've watched several of your videos and thought about you a few times while you were network banned (idk how to phrase that xd). But ya, welcome back net, and I hope perhaps we could be friends in the future and move on things from the past!

Oh ya, 2 things I'm grateful for
    1. A life
    2. My Family

-Sunny / Slash

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  15. Hey Net!

It's awesome to see that you're back and we never really talked before you got banned but I knew of you and I was you around on the forums a few times.

Welcome back, and if you see me around feel free to say hi :D

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic and OrangeyCob like this.
  16. Glad to see you come back! I know you don't know about me probably but it was sad to see whatever happened back then, and it is nice to see you are back and better than ever, I wish the best for you. I have watched a couple of your videos and your skill is impressive in CW, I wish you the best of luck in achieving the Youtube rank if you intend to still go for it, and I also hope to see you in-game sometime on Java :)

Two things I am grateful for:
    1) My friends
    2) This is amazing community :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic and OrangeyCob like this.
  17. Be*

I forgot to add what I’m thankful for

1. thankfulness
    2. Ability to thank someone

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    usnic likes this.