• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5342 Players Online
  • 5342 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I am CreeperKG

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CreeperKG, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Good morning players,

How are you? My name is CreeperKG, and I am back for a brief visit. I played a lot on Mineplex starting sometime around April 2016 and kept going way into 2017, but after that I left due to finding interest in other games. I really enjoyed the minigames here on the server, and my favorites were Champions (mainly CTF), Castle Siege, SSM, and Minestrike. I was into achievement grinding and would feel so relieved and impressed whenever I managed to get a difficult one. I could be an old man and still remember the feeling of getting that 6 KO achievement for Bomb Lobsters, or Castle Siege's 50 KO one.

I just wanted to express my gratitude towards the experience I had starting five years ago. I met many new friends (sadly many of which have been offline for many hundreds or even thousands of days) and had lots of fun with the minigames. There were just so many great moments here and while I am sad to see a lot less players online, and even some of the minigames I liked removed, I appreciate the small community that remains here and may want to become a part of that in the future.

Well, that was my introduction. Thank you for reading, and have a good day.

Posted Apr 6, 2021
  2. Hey! Good morning to you too :)

I'm siee and similar to you, I played in 2017 but also left around maybe a year and a half later due to interest in other games at the time (and the leave of a lot of friends). If you're hoping to return, I strongly encourage it! A couple of months ago I returned back to Mineplex and picked up where I left off. I'm really glad I ended up coming back and have zero regrets about it. I think it's safe to say I can't see myself leaving any time soon.

One of my favourite games has always been Cake Wars, but recently I've been venturing outside of CW and have been playing Nano Games and SSM which I enjoy a lot. I'll always remember how accomplished I felt when I got the achievement kit for Bridges and Cake Wars haha. I also have many amazing memories here and now I'm out making new ones! I'm sure you'll be able to make new friends and have just as much fun with them. Thank you for introducing yourself! If you decide to come back, I hope we can see each other either in-game or here on the forums!

Posted Apr 6, 2021
    CreeperKG likes this.
  3. Welcome back to the network, CreeperKG! My highest level of activity besides the present was in 2014 and 2015. The network was definitely a lot different back then and memories from that time are some of my favorites. I didn't play Mineplex in 2016-2018 much but I returned late 2019 and have been here ever since. I can see some nostalgia from your post and definitely appreciate that factor of Mineplex. I know a lot of people who have quit for a few years and then come back and gotten involved in the community more than ever.

Some of my favorite games right now (even though I'm not very good at any of them lol) are Block Hunt, Draw My Thing, Cake Wars, and NANO games. I played BH and DMT a ton before levels were implemented on Mineplex and enjoy a few good games of it nowadays when I'm not busy with staff duties or IRL stuff. Like you, Castle Siege was easily one of my favorite games from back in the day. I could spend hours playing that game.

None of my close friends from years ago are here anymore either, but you'd be surprised by the amount of friendly faces you'll continue to find here, even years later. Many of my close friendships from 2014 and 2015 have unfortunately dissipated because it wasn't the easiest to keep in touch back then, especially when the closest thing to Discord was Skype haha. Since I returned to Mineplex, I've gained some great friendships that I know will last due to the better forms of communication available today.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time back on the network and decide to stick around for a while! Whilst things are different from when you were last active, we still have a ton to offer! Hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 18, 2021
    CreeperKG likes this.
  4. Hey there Creeper,

It's so nice to meet you and welcome back! Firstly, my name is Justin and I have been an avid member of Mineplex since 2015. Personally, castle siege is one of my favorite games here on Mineplex, and the community is exceedingly compassionate and genuine. Over the past year, I started getting more involved in the ReviveCS movement. Additionally, I made a substantial amount of friends and I continue to keep in close connection with. Moreover, I did do some achievement grinding myself regarding the 'Paladin' kit in castle siege. Throughout those few weeks, it was amusing and stressful. If you ever want to get closer with the castle siege community, feel free to send me a quick PM on the forums and I'll be there in an instant.

Nevertheless, I hope you continue to be a happy camper here on the network. If you ever have any questions and/or concerns in regards to anything, feel free to PM me on the forums. With that being said, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Apr 19, 2021