• 787 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3366 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I can’t view my friends list?

Discussion in 'Help' started by AutumnEquinox, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I’m trying to delete a lot of my friends list so I can make new friends but when I press on friends nothing shows up. It only seems to show when I have at least 1 person from that list on. Idk

Posted Dec 22, 2018
  2. That’s strange! I’m guessing that’s a bug, and if that is the case you can report it here!

Posted Dec 22, 2018
  3. hello Autumn! This is most likely an error with your server, so I would suggest completely logging out of Mineplex and re-enter. If that doesn't work, then try logging out of your minecraft account. If none of these work, as @Pancake_7 said, submit a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs!

Posted Dec 22, 2018
  4. Hello,

Like SaucyStyle said, try re-logging out of Mineplex and try re-entering. And if that doesn't work, try logging off of your minecraft account and re-logging. Again, if nothing happens after that, report the bug at www.mineplex.com/bugs. I'll be moving this thread to a more relevant section, and locking it as your concern was addressed. Feel free to shoot be a PM if you have any other concerns.

Thread Moved || More Relevant Section
    Thread Locked || Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 22, 2018

5. I did, the button still didn’t work. I just decided to see if /friend list worked and it did, I’m good now :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 22, 2018
    Joiined likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.