• 1389 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1389 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I did it! I finally did it!

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by SaintsRobbed, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. After years on this server, I finally got all the achievements for the Bridges!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  2. Nice!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    SaintsRobbed likes this.
  3. Congrats, not to flex but I finished all of the achievements over 4 years ago. But I know how hard it was to get, and how awesome it felt.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    _Sticks and SaintsRobbed like this.
  4. Congratulations!

Even though I'm (or at least think I am) slight above average at PvP I'm absolutely terrible at Bridges. I'm sure that grinding was pretty hard, but good job on getting it done! Do you have any other games you plan on getting all the achievements in?

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    SaintsRobbed likes this.
  5. Nice! I'm absolutely terrible at PVP, so that would be close to impossible for me. Sending positivity!!!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    eliiii likes this.
  6. yay!!! good job!!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. Howdy!

Just wanted to congratulate you on this incredible feat! I'm sure that it's taken a while for you to do this, as, considering how long that Bridges matches typically are, it's impressive!

Are you going to be using the Destructor kit? If so, I'd like to know how it works!

Have a GREAT day!
    :mineplex:

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    SaintsRobbed likes this.
  8. I have the achievement kits in Survival Games and Skywars, which I got a few years ago. I am going on Block Hunt now.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  9. I will mostly be using destructor on void maps and when in parties. I like to use all kits though so we will see. Destructor is fun to use but you have to be careful! It counters skybases well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  10. That's cool! I been on Mineplex for awhile and once had Destructor on the old skywars. I got back on Mineplex after a while and wanted to grind out to get the kit on Bridges, since Skywars was changed shortly after I got it there. I started to go for the last three achievements (Food for the Masses, Death Bomber, and Rampage) in the middle of March, and was a bit lucky.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  11. Hey!! This is definitely quite the accomplishment. I don't play The Bridges too often, but when I do, I don't usually do too well (probably because I'm not that great at pvp). How long did it take you to do all this? Did you start as soon as you started playing on Mineplex? Again, congrats!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  12. First off, thanks for the response! I joined Mineplex before there were Achievement Kits (Ultra Kits and everything). I got some achievements done, but could never figure out Death Bomber and Rampage. I decided to go for the achievements again after the recent update, which made the Death Bomber achievement easier to get. I got lucky and got five kills with TNT in one game, along with Rampage. I then had to finish Food for the Masses, which took a few games. All in all, I pretty much worked on it for years!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Ruffybear and chrvssy like this.
  13. Why are u bragging about this the achievements are super easy to get l o l

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  14. dont be so harsh, they just wanted to share :(

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    SaintsRobbed and CHRlSTlAN like this.
  15. Congrats on completing all the achievements for Bridges, while I personally do not play Bridges I can understand the happiness from completing the achievements and finishing all the hard work you put in.

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    vMythos and SaintsRobbed like this.
  16. Congratulations, I find Bridges quite hard so to get all the achievements must be even harder. Big GG on that!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and SaintsRobbed like this.
  17. bridges is easy bro I could do it very easily

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    SaintsRobbed likes this.
  18. Congrats!

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    SaintsRobbed likes this.
  19. Heyo!

Congratulations!

Best,
    xFlattered

Posted Apr 16, 2020
    SaintsRobbed likes this.
  20. Without luck they can be very difficult.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.