• 485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5065 Players Online
  • 4580 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I drew 20 people on one canvas

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Feb 12, 2021.

1. This really really hurt my hand, and took an entire day to draw- just the sketch took two hours because there were so many people that I wanted to draw. For this piece, I wanted a new lock screen because my old one was getting boring so I was like- why not draw my online squad?

Sooo here we go, there are a lot of people in here so there's a lot to look at but I'm really really proud of this one and I wanted to share. I'm also going to share the process of how I did this because I think it would be cool to show how long this actually took.

Enjoy! I'm actually really really proud of this, and a few people are already using it as a lock screen which makes me happy :D

[​IMG]
    First I had to map everything out- blocking off where the time and stuff was so I didn't block out anyone's face lol
    This probably took the longest time if I'm being honest.
    [​IMG]
    Then I moved on to a rough sketch, made it easier to see for when I made the line art
    [​IMG]
    Lineart- this part hurt my hand the most, but I think it turned out really really well
    [​IMG]
    Personally, I always color the hair and eyes first because I just like having it on the top layer so I can shade everything else a lot easier.
    [​IMG]
    Then I color the clothes~
    [​IMG]
    And then I color the skin last, this just makes it way easier for me to shade and blend skin colors.

Overall, I think the rough sketch took the longest, but coloring was a close second because I had to find everyone's skins and get the colors right and recolor some bits since I was not paying attention for a good chunk of it, and I zoned back in and oh no I colored Rabbit and Agate the same xD

[​IMG]

Tadaaaaaaa :D
    I will now tag every person in the drawing

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  2. Wow! This is amazing, are you taking requests or charging money for this because I would definitely buy one!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow likes this.
  3. There is so much detail in this drawing it’s incredible. You are so amazing at drawing, please continue to share more of your amazing work!!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  4. That’s amazing! They all look so good, I wish I could draw that well. I love all the vibrant colors on the costumes and hair.
    Thanks for sharing, and keep at it!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  5. Wow, those are incredible! I wish I could draw but unfortunately I'm not very creative. That must of taken a good chunk of time to draw so well.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  6. This is the Art & Banner Showcase topic. Because this is art, it belongs here. Discussion isn't needed.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    TheArrow'sShadow and Grant138 like this.
  7. The final drawing is absolutely amazing.
    What I like the most about this post as a whole is the fact that you provided us with the progress of your work, which I find very interesting to look at and, to be honest, admire.
    You're honestly amazing at drawing and I cannot imagine the amount of skill and experience it must have taken for you to make such a detailed drawing on the level that it's at.
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us, it's truly amazing to find out on what level some people are at drawing wise.
    Keep up the great work and make sure to share any future projects with us!
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  8. Awesome job Arrow! This is absolutely amazing. I would honestly not have the patience to be able to draw that many people on one canvas, doing a couple is already a lot for me haha.
    I really like that, even though there’s so many people, you didn’t sacrifice detail, shading, or color. All of the characters look really good.
    Great job!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    Ryan9116 and TheArrow'sShadow like this.
  9. I love the art style, nicely done!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  10. Dude, this is amazing! How long do you think this took you to draw, total in hours?

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  11. Oh. My. God.
    I am... just appalled by the amount of talent that you have. This is truly one of the coolest things I have seen. I love the intricate details that went into this piece. I am becoming a huge fan of you/your work as we speak. Phenomenal work!!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  12. beautiful as always! The talent is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I am a VERY PROUD mentor

Posted Feb 12, 2021
    Hubble, TheArrow'sShadow and Amg like this.
  13. This is amazing! It was really interesting to see the entire process laid out like that. Great work as always Arrow :)

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  14. Caught my attention and wowed me as always. Splendid job!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  15. WOW! This looks incredible! I know that it can be extremely difficult to do several people in one piece and I think you did an amazing job as usual. Something I really like about this showcase in particular is how you showed the process behind it. You’re very talented! As always, keep up the amazing work. :D

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  16. Heyo!
    This is absolutely awesome!!!! There was so much detail put into this drawing, I can't even wrap my head around it. I love how you were able to draw each player's Minecraft skin to look like a human. I also really enjoyed being able to see the process of how a drawing like this is made. Overall, well done, you are super talented. Keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  17. I thought I literally just saw orangey but girl but hello whoever that rlly is LOL

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  18. Hey! You're really talented at drawing and I'm so amazed at how this drawing came out. This is one of my favorite art styles and I'm glad to see it! They all look really cool the way you drew them and I really wish I could draw like you do. You have a real talent, don't let it go to waste! Always remember, if you're good at something, never do it for free.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  19. That's so awesome, Arrow! I am glad you include some of your friends/characters in your artwork. Overall, it's incredible to see the artstyles you've shown to us all the time. Keep up with the fantastic work you have! :)

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  20. Dang man, if I was a quarter as talented as you are, I'd be so happy. This is amazing, like all your other art. Keep up the good work!

Posted Feb 13, 2021