• 456 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6087 Players Online
  • 5631 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I drew 20 people on one canvas

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Hey! Thank you so much haha
    As of right now, my art requests are closed- but I will make an announcement when I re-open them again. I also have no way of collecting payment so while I know in the future I won't be doing this for free- right now I only want a smile in return!

Thank you Svennnnnn
    Supportive as always <3

Over twelve hours ;-;
    More of the requests you see from me take about total 2-3 hours tops, but this took foreverrrrrrr

You don't have to be creative to draw >:0000
    Draw anythingggg, if you want sparkles you draw those sparkles, if you want to draw people and they look like potatoes, they are awesome because you made them
    You can also always ask people what to draw or look up prompts if you don't know where to start :D

Again, I would love to respond to each and every one of you because there are so many kind words and so much support but there are so many responses and I kept copy and pasting the quotes haha
    All in all great observing community! +1 form me

Stay tuned for more, definitely not stopping anytime soon :DDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2021
    Zyta and Mehmoodie like this.
  2. This is a really nice piece!! I enjoy seeing how other people approach a drawing. The shading in the skin and hair is really cool as well as each unique pose. Drawing faces aren't easy in the slightest and I commend you for drawing 20 lmao. But yeah, this was a very interesting piece to look at. Well done (:

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  3. Thats Amazing

Posted Feb 16, 2021
  4. Thank you so much! I agree with enjoying the process of different people, and while I don't normally include how I did everything, I thought I might as well for this one, since I had the screenshots haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 17, 2021
    joshuart likes this.
  5. I got psyched when you said you were drawing a lock screen. It is wonderful, I cannot even begin to compare with your skill, and there's no debate on that. :)

Posted Feb 19, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 20, 2021
  6. This is amazing!

Posted Feb 20, 2021
  7. This is gorgeous! I'm actually genuinely impressed by this (that's not hard to do but still!)

Posted Feb 20, 2021
  8. Hello,
    Your art is skills are incredible, just to draw 20 people in 1 sketch without them being mixed up together is insane. I really admire your art skills and how you make them look exactly like the skins. By saying it took you much time and effort to draw then coming out great means you are a great drawer. It's really impressive and I like it a lot! I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future!

Posted Feb 20, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  9. I'm glad you like it :DDDD

:D

It was very hard to do, I'm glad people like it haha

Thank you! I really tried to get the skins right, so I'm happy that doesn't go unnoticed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2021
  10. Hi!

This is absolutely insane. I don't know how you are consistently *this* good at drawing because oh my god even the sketch is better than anything I could ever do lmao. Keep it up Arrow! :D

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  11. Thanks :DDDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2021
  12. I'm quite late but WOW!

Your art literally never fails to amaze me and this is my favourite piece of yours yet. The amount of time and effort put into this piece is very evident. The detail and care put into every single character featured in this piece are fabulous and your style is genuinely so consistent between each person which makes it such a balanced piece.

What makes this even better is that each person you drew is so unique, so there are so many splashes of colour which truly make every person pop out. Each person stands out and goes so well together. The colours don't clash and stand out obnoxiously in any way.

This truly is a masterpiece. ((:

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  13. I love this piece (and all your others as always) so much! Clearly you've spent a long time perfecting this piece, and I like how it's something different to your usual work. It's still the same beautiful style, but this time it's with many people in one frame. Great stuff, perhaps we'll see some more awesome pieces similar to this one in the future :D

Posted Feb 28, 2021
  14. Thank you so much! I can tell you really liked it and that makes me happy :D

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 1, 2021
  15. WOWZA I'm pretty late to seeing this, but HOLY COW! This is Freaking AMAZING! I love your art work and I can't wait to see what you end up drawing next! Keep it up!!!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
  16. I'm not gonna lie, this is THE MOST EPIC PIECE OF ART THAT I HAVE SEEN ON THESE FORUMS!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  17. Thank you! I'm really glad you like it haha
    The next piece is up now :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.