• 1662 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9961 Players Online
  • 8299 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I drew another drawing click again to look at it

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Donatello5, Nov 26, 2020.

1. what's poppin gamers, I'm back for my monthly art drop. This one I wanted to mess around with dramatic lighting and overall I like it, but the face isn't the best. I didn't work too hard on the face cause it wasn't the purpose of the work though, so I'm not too heartbroken about it.

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    anna ♪, Da_One and Paladise like this.
  2. I love the lighting :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  3. I saw that post on tiktok :v)
    DM for link ^

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    Donatello5 likes this.
  4. That's a really awesome drawing! I think the lighting really did turn out great. I'll be interested to see what your next monthly art drop contains :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  5. This is crazy! I love the use of color on this <3
    Is she holding drumsticks? I wish I could use the drums ^-^
    The drawing of clothes is immaculate - I love the blue-grey-white tones you've used! I think the skin could use some revising but it's still great! Shadows are accurate too <3

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  6. Hola Donatello5!

Like many have said above me, this is an awesome drawing! I really like how bright the whole picture is. The blue really makes it stand out a lot. The person looks super realistic, even the face, haha. I know you mentioned that the face isn't the best, but I truly think it's awesome. Overall, amazing drawing, and I hope to see more in the future. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  7. Yeah that's what inspired the drawing! I used it as a reference^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.