• 334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7438 Players Online
  • 7104 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i hate my life

Discussion in 'Bomb Lobbers' started by Orioni, Jul 7, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHY BAN BOMB LOBBERS IT WAS THE BEST THING IN THE -snip- WORLD
    now I know im like 3 years late but I PLAYED THAT SO MUCH 4 YEARS AGO WHYYYYYYYYY same with snake, and turf wars dead :(

Posted Jul 7, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 7, 2021
  2. Hi there @Orioni! From what I gather, it seems that you may have taken a break from Mineplex and recently returned. To address your concern, Bomb Lobbers and Snake were not completely removed, but alternatively moved to the Mixed Arcade game rotation. You’re most likely familiar with all of the Mixed Arcade games having their own NPC’s in the lobby, but that was removed some time ago. The NPC’s took up a lot of lobby space and not all of the games with their own NPC’s did well alone. With that being said, you’d still be able to play Bomb Lobbers and Snake in Mixed Arcade or in a MPS! As for Turf Wars, unfortunately there are only a handful of Mineplex players on the Java Platform that still play. The player base population for Turf Wars and a couple of other games have unfortunately decreased significantly over the years. I have noticed that games can sometimes flourish at different times of the day/night. If you’re having issues with queuing for games, a neat video made by @_Prof_ that I recommend checking out can be found in this thread. He does a great job explaining into depth on how to que for games.

I hope this helps, however if you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as the thread does not promote discussion.

Thread Locked | Thread does not promote Discussion.

Posted Jul 7, 2021
    siee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.