• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6362 Players Online
  • 6362 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i hate teamers with every cell of my being

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by godzilla lover, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nice i got full diamong sharp 2 protection 2 ready to end the game i have golden apples and ender pearls there's no way i can lose thi- yep a teamer i made a post about teamers before but the siutation has not changed literally 2 teams killed me because i was powerful and a guy flat out said for everyone to kill me a solo in a duo's gme because im too powerful and annoying if you're one of those people who team stop i mean anyway teaming should be a way to get banned

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  2. Teaming is already punishable. If you come across people who are teaming/cross-teaming you can report them either in game or you can take a picture/video and submit a report with this link -> https://www.mineplex.com/reports.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    Skit likes this.
  3. welp airpod shotty ima catch a body you looking real sussy real sussy real sssy airpod shotty ima shoot ya body

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2021
  4. you're a staff member?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 12, 2021
  5. I agree with this lmao. But hey, teamers are a part of literally every game, even if its solos and it says that teamers will be banned. Anyways I'm gonna post here while I can because I feel like a mod is going to come lock this soon. Sadly Mineplex's measures of preventing teamers don't work, so you're just gonna have to report it when it happens. I'm not sure if /report or staff request is a thing in bedrock, so the best thing to do is record them and then submit a forums report. I do think that teaming needs to be stopped, as an SSM player I see this way too often so yeah I know exactly where you're coming from.

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    siee likes this.
  6. No, just trying to help you out because I also know how frustrating it is to be teamed up against. :)

Posted Mar 12, 2021
  7. Hi there,

I share your frustration and completely agree that teaming is unfair. Teaming is actually against the rules which you can find here. Unfortunately, staff can not be on the server 24/7 or in multiple lobbies. Luckily, you have two options. Firstly you can record the teamers and create a report here. Alternatively if you have no way to record, you can join the Mineplex discord server and report them via the #report-players channel and if any staff are online they will respond.

I really do understand your frustration and I hope now that you know how to report teamers you will be able to have a more enjoyable experience on the server.

-MC Minium

Thread Locked by an FM | Does not promote discussion & concern has been addressed.

Posted Mar 12, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.