• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12203 Players Online
  • 9313 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion i have a idea Housing (new way to builders apply)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by nadav1112, Mar 6, 2020.

1. i have idea in bedrock its game like this game
    in this game you can build house or your land
    everyone can visit your lands
    its very fun and relexing game you can just build and chill
    your land
    this can help to builder apply too you can build maps there so recruitments can see what they build and its can really help

before answer this thred say 1+ or -1 i wanna know

Posted Mar 6, 2020
  2. This game already exists on the Mineplex Bedrock Server, and it's called "Creative Housing" where you can create your own house.

Speaking of the "New way for builders to apply", you'll need to use many examples when you apply for builder, and one of the examples can be a house or another buildning in the game "Creative Housing". I don't know if you mean that this will be a new way to apply for builder, or if it's just something that helps you. But either way, you'll apply for Builder on the forums and you will be using a lot of examples from the buildnings that you've built, and it can be from anywhere.

Posted Mar 6, 2020
    Klobby and Steven190 like this.
  3. then they can add builder systeam on this game only builders see it and its like 10 place t build maps and they need to build

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2020
  4. I don't think that it would work out that well. When you're applying for Builder, the Builder Team needs a detailed application where you show why you should be a builder, and what makes you stand out from the other applicants. Having a "Builder Recruitment System" on a simple game would simply not be enough. Among the builds, you also need to answer important questions to see if you'd be a worthy builder or not. It's way more complicated than just building a house.

Posted Mar 6, 2020