• 2648 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8397 Players Online
  • 5749 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I have a idea.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Demoxx, May 24, 2019.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. I have a great idea for Mineplex. I hate how I disconnect from the game. Whether it would be internet or my party going to the hub without me finishing, I think Mineplex should add a re-join button to the game so you can rejoin and resume progress after a disconnection. This would make games easier and less stressful. I always see people from other teams quit randomly and I am assuming sometimes it is from lag or another accidental reason. I was once laying cake wars and there were 2 people left on the blue team because everyone either Disconnected or just left. I felt bad for the team because they had lost there cake shortly after both players quit.

Posted May 24, 2019
  2. I believe that a rejoin feature is already in place, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Posted May 24, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  3. Only in select games.

Posted May 24, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  4. Yes, a rejoin feature is already existent.

As for the OP, the rejoin button is seen in your chat upon reconnecting to the server and can be used in some games when you disconnect. I do not know exactly which games and under what circumstances you can rejoin though. If your party leader leaves the lobby before your game finishes, you cannot rejoin as the party mechanics only allow you to be in the server as the owner. You may also not rejoin if you were kicked by GWEN.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted May 24, 2019
  5. Hi!!
    There is a feature already like other players have mentioned in select games. I know it would be helpful to add to all games however I feel like some games it cannot happen. It would be seen as an advantage where some people would disconnect and rejoin just so they get a higher ranking. I think the feature is in all the game modes it needs to be. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Posted May 24, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  6. I think he's suggesting a re-join for all games. Like -Advertising rule says no-'s one.

Posted May 24, 2019
  7. So you're saying that we should be able to rejoin all games? Well, as @Epicbuilder435 stated above, it would be an advantage where some people could just disconnect, and then rejoin to get a higher ranking in the game. I think what we have now is good enough. It would be easy to abuse this feature.

Posted May 26, 2019
  8. Heyo!

As said, there's already a feature like this and I'm sure if they add it to all games people will abuse it to get a higher placement.

Posted May 26, 2019
  9. Herro!

As most people above have stated, the feature already exists. While I would love to see it go to all games, this wouldn't work for most of the PvP "one death and you're out" games.

For example: SG
    If you could leave a game of SG and rejoin, people's would find someplace to hide, leave for a couple minutes, and rejoin to avoid dying for a higher placement. For this reason, while I'm sure it will expand to a few more gamemodes, I think expanding to all of them would be a bad idea.

Good idea though!
    -n8wes

Posted May 26, 2019