• 809 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6224 Players Online
  • 5415 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i like drawing ✍️ a banana

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by wwlt, Jan 27, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. they are cool

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  2. I completely agree with this statement. The radiant yellow used in most DMT banana illustrations never fails to brighten my day when I see it. I also enjoy drawing oranges!

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    wwlt and __al like this.
  3. Yes I agree!! The best day of my life by far was the first time I saw someone use that beautiful yellow to draw a banana. I would love to see your banana drawing I'm sure you're very very talented.

In conclusion
    i like drawing ✍️ a banana

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Im_Ken, wwlt and Looof like this.
  4. banana

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    wwlt and scarlet like this.
  5. I like drawing ✍️ a banana.

I love drawing a banana. Pixel-by-pixel, I create the perfect banana for the audience to observe and admire. Draw My Thing is a medium through which I showcase my artistical prowess, astounding every single one of the lucky individuals in my Draw My Thing lobby. To be frank with you- the popular fruit known as the "banana" causes me to weep with utmost joy when I stumble upon the once-in-a-lifetime chance to draw it in Draw My Thing.
    I begin by filling the blank canvas with the colour green. Why, might you ask? Allow me to break it down for you. Not only does this perplexing colour well-compliment the gorgeous yellow of the banana, but it happens to match the natural environment in which the common banana grows. It invokes images of wildlife in the mind of all that observe it.
    With this crucial task out of the way, my next objective is to construct the outline of the banana. I am rather basic with this, I will choose to freehand this part in black. I am well-aware that undertaking such a delicate task with nothing but my hand and mouse is a daring move on my part, however it is the only worthwhile option if you ask me. I have practiced the art of freehand bananas since the idea of Draw My Thing was a mere embryo in an inspired human being's mind. I strongly believe I am up to the task. I incorporate the colour black (a controversial phrase indeed, is black in fact the absence of colour?) into the outline because it exudes a sort of cartoonish vibe, which suits this Mineplex minigame aptly.
    Next mission - add the sensational yellow colour to the banana. You've all been waiting for this stage. I shall not disappoint. This may seem a simple process to the more closed-minded of you - after all, surely you can just use the fill tool and click within your outline? Dead wrong, my friend. I masterfully colour in each block within the banana's outline individually, whilst varying between normal yellow, and pastel yellow, given that Mineplex offers us the chance to use both shades in our beautiful drawings. I pose this question to you: would you seriously rush this stage of the banana depiction? One can only hope the answer is no.
    At last, we reach the end of an adventure. The tips of the banana. I select the brown colour that Mineplex provides for me, and get to work. At the bottom end of the banana, I will merely shade in several blocks in brown, to display a small, yet subtle piece of detail to an otherwise grandiose piece of art. Finally, I will create the top of the banana, also in brown. Here, slightly more work is needed. I advise taking this part very slowly. Those of you with steady hands will find yourselves much better suited to accomplish this procedure. Gently tap a hint of brown onto the suitable blocks. Concentrate, you're nearly there.
    And there we have it, folks. You gift to the world is complete, and none that look upon your work can despair.

I like drawing ✍️ a banana.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  6. I agree, the perpendicularity does it well with bananas. Also bisecting the irregularities is quite the task if I do say so myself. I personally believe taking an extracurricular class for bananas should be a requirement in every country. I also think that the extravagant size of the banana makes it well suit-able for lots of things. All in all, the banana is over amazing. Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Deepest Regards,
    zchrris

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    Grant138 and james610 like this.
  7. oh hey james610

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2021
    james610 likes this.
  8. Thank you, I appreciate this from you

hello noob

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    wwlt likes this.
  9. A true work of art; an absolute literary masterpiece. Thank you for bestowing such poetry upon us, for it has forever transformed my perspective on not only bananas, but Draw My Thing as a whole.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    wwlt likes this.
  10. oh hey melverly can we get married lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 27, 2021
  11. I like to draw purple

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    __al and wwlt like this.
  12. Hey there!

I will be locking this thread, as I feel that it overall does not promote discussion. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you’re more than welcome to message me.

-Thread Locked; Does not Promote Discussion-

Posted Jan 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.