• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4516 Players Online
  • 4159 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I love running !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by anna dot, May 20, 2022.

1. I love running ‍:woman_running:
    it can be cute, it can be cool, running can be empowering.

I would run approximately 1.7 miles a day if I was not lazy.

I love running away from my scary neighbors dog when I go on walks with my sister, (*the dog is scary not the neighbor) although besides that I lack motivation. I have tried listening to the famous phrase given by Nike, "just do it", but that doesn't seem to be enough.

Do you love running too and feel cute while doing it? Share some of your funny running stories below and please supply any and all tips you have regarding motivation :)

Like and subscribe for more threads !!

Posted May 20, 2022
    ItsMeTanish likes this.
  2. That's me as well.

Posted May 21, 2022
    coconut and anna dot like this.
  3. Check out "Couch to 5K" - it's a program to get you into running. Having done it myself I have to say it works wonderfully. For results and for motivation.

Posted May 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. We shouldn't lose sight of the importance of our mindset when it comes to physical activities like running, objectively if you take care of your mind you'll perform better. Meditate, or even stretch before and after, and think about running during this I guess.

Posted May 21, 2022
  5. suffering from great lack of motivation is so tough sometimes .... we should work together to find a cure :)

ooo that program sounds amazing you can bet i will check it out, i will have to tell you how it works for me i hope for great results

we should absolutely take care of our minds but what would you recommend for people whom meditation does not work on ? i used to be an active meditator but there is so much going on sometimes that it became impossible to relax and i quit :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2022
    ItsMeTanish and Nyan0 like this.
  6. [​IMG]

lol fr I’m to unhealthy to run or even walk

Posted May 22, 2022
    coconut, ItsMeTanish and anna dot like this.
  7. i try to go walking when its nice, I like to go around the area and take pictures but where I live doing so is pretty dangerous, my neighbor has done some stuff (not going to mention what) and has been to prison twice now, and the city I live in is quite commonly known for crime and drug dealing, so uh, interesting situation

Posted May 22, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  8. Can someone explain what running is???
    I’m not for sure what it is. jkjk

In all seriousness I run a lot because i’m active in my schools sports and such (basketball) but I hate running on my own time but do it anyways.

Posted May 22, 2022