• 208 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5604 Players Online
  • 5396 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I love this game, shame to see no players on it

Discussion in 'Bomb Lobbers' started by Windchillx, May 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I love bomb lobbers, I played it for years. I wish more people played it, such a fun gamemode

Posted May 8, 2020
  2. I'd love to see bomb lobbers back in action!

Posted May 8, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  3. Hi! As an avid Bomb Lobbers player, I too miss seeing the Bomb Lobbers games filled up without having to wait for it to come up in Mixed Arcade. It's also my absolute favorite game out of all the games here on Mineplex, not to mention that I have almost 900 wins. Although the public games do get some players every once in a while, it doesn't happen often. I'd love to see the Bomb Lobbers NPC return someday and actually get players consistently playing it again, but I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. Have a wonderful day!

Posted May 8, 2020,
    Last edited May 8, 2020
    Truthhs likes this.
  4. I love bomb lobbers as well. Something I would recommend is joining the MIX com by typing /com join MIX
    People will post servers (or BL servers) and others from the com will join. I played in one today, and it brought back a lot of good memories.

Posted May 8, 2020
    Truthhs and aiirr like this.
  5. I guess I can basically say that bomb lobbers was something I played when I first joined on mineplex. I loved it. The memories this game has made is countless ;o

Posted May 8, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  6. Yes! I miss Bomb Lobbers being an active game so much. I don't have a crazy amount of wins, but I played it religiously when it first came out. It's nice seeing the amount of people who do miss the game though, I normally just hop between Mixed Arcade lobbies whenever I want to play BL. That or my friends and I put together an MPS to 1v1 or 2v2. It'd be nice if the game could collect a player base again though.

Posted May 8, 2020
  7. Ahh yes, Bomb Lobbers! I definitely do miss all of the wild action I would see happening in this game. It was pretty competitive, and it does hurt to not see it when I log on to the Java server.

Posted May 8, 2020
  8. Personally, Mixed Arcade suffices for my needs to play old games because a lot of classics are still available there. The goal right now is to maintain stable queues for all the games Mineplex offers, so spreading the playerbase by expanding the number of independent servers for mini games isn’t the move until the playerbase recovers.

Posted May 8, 2020
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  9. A lot of those games in the Mixed Arcade bring back some nostalgic memories. I miss a lot of them, but now I think Nano Games is a lot of fun. It would be awesome if some of those older games got some more players because I miss them a little bit too.

Posted May 8, 2020