• 260 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4362 Players Online
  • 4102 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I MET MY HERO!!! (A LEGENDARY, TIMELESS ENCOUNTER!)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BlazeFire, Jun 23, 2021.

1. There was this Minecraft channel I used to watch in middle school called Pink Sheep, and it was run by ExplodingTNT, it was for his character and the name of the account it used on MC was PinkSheepYT. GUESS WHAT I JUST FOUND IN LOBBY 19. I think it's the real deal! The name's correct, there's no trace on NameMC of another PinkSheepYT, the stats are what I'd expect, and some of ExplodingTNT's actors are following him on NameMC. (either that or he gave away or sold the account at some point, I don't know) HE HAS 1.5 MILLION SUBS!!! (He used to have the red YouTube rank, but he might have lost it since he practically never comes on) How did I find this?! ON MINEPLEX, IN 2021!

He was my hero in middle school (in 2016, I was such an idiot). I'd go around mimicking his stupid robot voice at school and at first everyone thought it was hilarious but it quickly turned into a nuisance instead. What are the odds I'd run into him of all "people" after all this time! One of ExplodingTNTs old rivals TheGoldenArmor, the real one, is actually on my Mineplex friends list and now I run into one of ExplodingTNT's accounts. What are the odds?!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 23, 2021
  2. Hmm, I have once met a YouTuber with over 1 million subscribers. The experience was interesting enough, but its insane that you ran into someone who had been your favorite. Great to you, since I don’t come across that everyday.

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. Awh, glad that you met your hero <3

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.