• 928 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3507 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i might not be able to play on mineplex anymore

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by M4RK7000, Dec 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys this post is a bit more depressing than my last posts, hope you all understand

i have gotten perm banned due to saying something in chat that someone said to type. this type of thing does not have its own category unfortunately so apparently i have to make up that i got my acc used for bot spam

help please

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  2. depressing

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  3. Sorry to hear you have been permanently muted. If you haven't done so already, please submit an appeal at mineplex.com/appeals and wait for a response patiently. Even though you claim that someone told you to say something that made you get banned, I still highly suggest changing your Minecraft account password and submitting evidence of your password change on the forums. Feel free to refer to this guide if you need help with doing so.

Because your concern has been addressed, I will be locking this discussion. If you need any help with your appeal, please message me with your question and I'll be more than happy to respond.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.