• 517 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8955 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I NEED ANSWERS. Please.

Discussion in 'Help' started by God_Fefe, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whenever i try to Join the Mineplex server i get disconnected. What does this mean?

Posted Oct 18, 2018
  2. The ip you put in could possibly be wrong

Posted Oct 18, 2018
  3. Well this could depend on your situation.
    If it says “cannot connect to server” that would mean you are either attempting to join too fast, or your internet could be too slow to handle it.
    Otherwise, if it says “unknown host” that would mean you put in the wrong ip.

If I were you, I would keep trying and to try every possible option that I can to fix this.
    If you still have problems regarding this you can start a conversation with me and I may be able to help you.

-Enigma

Posted Oct 19, 2018
  4. Could you please give us the exact error message you receive every time you get disconnected when you join. That way we can pinpoint the issue and ensure we can figure it out. Once you can let me know what the error message, I'll try to assist you as best as I can.

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  5. Hey,

If we don't know the error message, it will be hard for us to assist you, please attempt to log on to the server and tell us the error message.

Kindly,
    -Sinewn

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  6. Please make sure your game version is up-to-date to decrease the risk of receiving errors. I’d recommend you to create another help thread with a screenshot or list of steps you are doing to receive this error and a community member or staff member could possibly help you. If you believe this is something on our side, please create a bug report at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs with once again with a screenshot or list of steps for how to reproduce this error. ​

Posted Oct 24, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.