• 360 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8798 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

i rushed mid every single skywars game..

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by harispowerson, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sup
    here's another mineplex skywars video
    i really enjoyed making this one

like and sub is always appreciated c:

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    Dulciloquy and Animalll like this.
  2. Hey!

I really enjoyed this video. I usually play very passive and it's really cool to see a different play style to mine. I think the video is entertaining and the quality of the video is great. I love the subtitles for when you speak, I think they add humour to the video and make the video a higher quality. To improve, you need to find a way to get rid of your mouse clicking in the background, it's not too bad since you click extremely fast so it's not as loud as it could be. I really enjoyed watching your video, it was extremely entertaining and I think your editing is great. Keep it up! You just earned yourself a new subscriber.

P.S. Loved the ending of the video.

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    harispowerson likes this.
  3. A better idea would be to camp spawn and let the netherrack kill you, ez win.

Posted Jul 26, 2019
    harispowerson and QuitPlayn like this.
  4. Thanks, I really appreciate it. I need to get a stand or something for my current mic (blue snowball). The mouse clicks are really loud because I have my mic in between my mouse and keyboard.
    --- Post updated ---
    lol facts

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2019