• 715 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3294 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I set a new world record

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by Cheezeburgerfan, Aug 30, 2019.

1. I set a new world record for mob arena. Last night i got to round 285. It took me 6 hours and it was extremely boring but thankfully i retained my sanity. I also bought 6 amplifiers so the entire game was amped and i got a lot of rewards. I hope to go for round 300 eventually, but i start school soon so i probably won't have time right now. Here are some screenshots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  2. I don't keep up with Bedrock world records but this is still very impressive. I have never gotten past round 20 in Mob Arena so I really wonder how hard things can get at round 200+. Great job on setting this world record though!

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  3. The furthest I ever went is like 115 or something around that. That took me an hour. I can't believe you did this to yourself LOL

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  4. That's crazy, congrats :)

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  5. I got to round 60 once... but the last time I played was on a live stream in june... I only got to round 15 because I was playing with a trainee friend (now mod) that went afk so I tried to protect him and failed.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  6. I'm sorry did you say 6 hours? Jesus that is dedication I'm impressed.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  7. Well played!

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  8. You are skilled my friend. :bedrock::sigils:

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  9. Hey!

Congratulations! Huge accomplishment and I don’t see anyone breaking this record anytime soon!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  10. This is actually really really impressive! I’ve hardly every gone above round 50 and here you are reaching 285! It’s hard for me to keep fighting mobs on and on. I could never imagine playing mob arena 6 hours straight how on earth did you manage to do it?!

Amazing job Cheeze, keep it up! You’re making bedrock shine :mineplex:

Posted Aug 30, 2019
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  11. It has nothing to do with skill, its all about endurance and whether you can stay sane or not.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 30, 2019
  12. Can confirm this record. Congrats bud

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  13. Congratulations :sigils:

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  14. Wow, this is absolutely insane! I've been getting into Mob Arena more lately and I managed to get to Level 26 with one friend of mine which I was pretty stoked about. This record just absolutely blew me away - good job!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  15. This is insane. When playing Mob Arena, I got to Round 100, in which I played for almost an hour and a half straight. I was playing alone, as all of my teammates had died, then left the game. It's actually quite easy to keep going alone, as the mobs are far less. I had always imagined what would have happened if I just kept playing and playing until I got extremely high; but I decided not to, as sleep seemed a little more important than getting higher in Mob Arena. Either way, it's crazy to see you get such a high round, and I'm glad to see you got to reach it. Good luck on Round 300 if you manage to go for it!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  16. I-
    I'm honestly in shock. I could never have the patience to sit for that long especially while doing it alone / no teammates left. Congrats to you though for pushing through and getting all those sweet rewards. I think the longest I've played was 40-ish minutes and I made it to round 80, but that is nothing compared to this haha.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  17. That's awesome, hope you don't mind some friendly competition.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  18. Congrats, you've got quite the commitment. 6 hours is insane though, I doubt that's something I'd ever attempt and I'd doubt I'd even get past one hundred or something. Good job, enjoy your record for now, cause someone might try and break it.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  19. 6 hours eek, the longest I've lasted in mob arena was a solid 10 minutes before my internet kicked me from the server. :sigils_down: Anyway, congrats and if you do it again I'm scared you won't regain your sanity so good luck!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  20. Woooah!

That's incredible! I could never! Especially because I can only play Bedrock on my phone. I don't really play much Bedrock (clearly), but when I do, I only play Mob Arena, as it's the easiest game (in my opinion) on Bedrock. It's fun, too. Congratulations on this milestone, again! this is amazing and I can't believe you spent over 5 hours playing Mob Arena.

Posted Sep 6, 2019