• 1525 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1525 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I think it's about time I make an introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by F1amie, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Hello everyone I probably should've created this a while ago but I always procrastinated and I've finally gotten around to it. If you're part of the CW, DE, or SG community you've probably seen me name around not only because I play those games a lot but because SG and CWs are where I ban the most people haha.

Anyways, let's start the introduction. My ign as you know is F1amie but I am also called Hunter because that's my actual name so either one works if you'd like to talk to me. I am 17 years old and I was born on December 2nd, 2002 so my 18th birthday is coming up very soon. I am from Massachusetts and I love it here, the weather is awesome and there are so many things to do. I am also a very loud and energetic person as well as very talkative. I started playing Mineplex a very long time ago in 2014 and it was the first server I've ever played on. I officially joined the staff team back in August and have enjoyed it ever since. My favorite games to play are definitely Dragon Escape and Survival Games and recently the new Halloween game modes especially the challenging one.

Currently, I'm a senior in high school and I am one of those types of people who enjoy school quite a lot for the most part, mostly seeing my friends. Due to the pandemic, however, I am doing hybrid learning so I've been doing some weeks in school and some weeks online and it's been a struggle but we've been getting through it. I am going to be applying to college on November 1st and my goal in life is to become a pharmacist so that's what I'm going to be majoring in once I go to college next year. Hopefully things will go back to normal by the time I start my freshman year but only time will tell.

Other than playing Minecraft I do lots of other things, video games wise some of my favorite to play at the moment is CSGO, Among Us, and Rogue Company. Additionally, I absolutely love playing sports especially football, lacrosse, swimming, and tennis. They're definitely some of my favorite activities to do in my free time as well as fishing, archery, and of course hanging out with my friends. I try to send as much positivity and kindness I can to the communities that I'm apart of and I love making new friends. If you'd ever wish to talk to me you can always msg me if you see me on Mineplex, msg me on forums, or add me on discord. (Hunter#5891).

It seems that I have come to the end of my introduction, I appreciate you guys taking the time to read it and I hope to see you guys around :)

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Cloudy and Anna ♡ like this.
  2. Haha yes, I've seen you around. Nice to get to know more about you :)

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    F1amie likes this.
  3. yeah ive seen you a few time before. good to actually get to know who you are.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    F1amie likes this.
  4. hi qt

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    F1amie likes this.
  5. Hey! We will probably never run into each other in game, as our platforms differ, but it was awesome to learn more about you and see that we have a lot of similarities! I am also a senior in high school and am looking forward to sleeping in once I graduate. Best of luck with becoming a pharmacist! I'm definitely not cut out for that kind of job but it looks like you're passionate about it!

We also have a lot of hobbies in common, I also enjoy swimming and archery, but haven't done either in quite some time now. Maybe I'll pick it back up soon!

Anyway, it was really cool to get to know you a little bit, and I hope to see you around the forums!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    F1amie likes this.