• 1604 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5456 Players Online
  • 3852 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I think they should make factions

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by RxnkzZ, Jan 25, 2021.

Tags:
?

Would you play factions

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. People really like survival but want pvp with survival so I feel as if maybe a new game mode could be factions team up and fight against each other. You can destroy peoples bases and people can destroy yours.

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    MaybeMulti likes this.
  2. Heyo!

This sounds like an existing game mode on Mineplex, called Clans. Clans is Mineplex's version of factions where you can team up with other players to create and defend a base, as well as raid others' bases.

I see that you have a Bedrock account linked, where sadly, Clans or a form of factions being added is unlikely due to the range of devices players use to connect to Bedrock servers. You can read more on that here. Mineplex does have a version of factions, however it's only for the Java server at this time, and it being added to Bedrock looks unlikely as the idea has already been denied.

If you have any specific questions about Clans, you can message one of the Clans Management Staff found at https://www.mineplex.com/staff or seen below.

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 25, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 25, 2021