• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10680 Players Online
  • 7790 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I want to hear opinions of slime

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by ___TacoCat___, May 24, 2020.

1. the title says it all

Posted May 24, 2020
  2. Heyo!

In my opinion, the kit is good and bad. Depending on the player using it the kit, it can be quite powerful at times, and most of the time if the player using the kit is good, you will end up dying to them. Of course, the kit has it's bad parts, just like many other kits do, but I don't really use the kit that much, and if anything I don't use it at all. The kit has very powerful parts, such as Its ability to charge up slimes and shoot it at a player. This ability is the best part of the kit and the only thing that makes it worth using in my opinion. Other than that the kit is pretty neutral, and doesn't have too much wrong with it. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 24, 2020
  3. I personally find it pretty annoying when I 1v1 a slime. That thing is so small and most of them just camp and when the time comes they crush you and clean you up. But I suppose people can use the kit that they want.

Posted May 25, 2020
  4. Slime is an excellent pubstomp kit and good against newer players. However, as I practice more I found out how to counter them.

I do think that the slime slam's damage is a bit overpowered and it can also be annoying when a slime hides behind a block and charges the rocket. Just wait till they finally go aggresive and demolish them wish ranged abilities.

Posted May 25, 2020
  5. Personally, I really enjoy slime, it’s very rewarding with slime rocket and in melee combat slime slam can make a big difference. Overall, the kit is decent, but at long range is where it fails to deliver.

Posted May 25, 2020
  6. I mean it's meant to be a camping based kit. Slime rocket sends really far

Posted May 25, 2020
  7. It depends. Noob slimes are okay to kill, but if you use slime for a bit, you learn that the most effective way to use it is to run, camp, and spam the rocket and slime slam every time you get the chance. Even though slime rocket isn't too hard to dodge, it's still really annoying because the slime is kept small through spamming and then it spams like every 3 seconds. I main squid which is a mid-close range kit so it's probably not the best thing to kill a slime, you'd need something like skelly or zombie to shoot it from far away.

Posted May 26, 2020
  8. Hi

I think slime is pretty op if youre good at it and pretty terrible if youre bad at it. I think it requires an intermediate player to play with it successfully. But the people who are good at it are very very VERY hard to win against.

Posted May 26, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  9. Since I’ve switched to zombie the last week I’ve noticed it is a pretty good counter to slime most of the time. Slime has a high dj which makes it easier to predict its movement

Posted May 26, 2020
  10. zombie is like good against everything though

Posted May 26, 2020
  11. i can't see it half of the time

Posted May 26, 2020
    _NameTag_ likes this.
  12. Not against wolf, not against aggresive skeleton, not against spider, not against an endy who can fast block. Not against anyone who can dodge well.

Posted May 26, 2020
    Mitchy, potatoe36 and DaGourmand like this.
  13. I think that Slime is a very balanced kit. Slime has some of the weakest armor in the game, and if you consistently deal damage to Slime then it'll easily die. But, Slime Slam and Slime Rocket make up for the weak armor. I've heard that some people think that Slime Slam is too powerful, but it has two major drawbacks: The Slime has to get up close to the opponent and Slime Slam Recoil sending the Slime off into the void. Slime Rocket has to be constantly used to keep the hitbox down in size. If a player fails to keep their hitbox low, they will easily die due to being a massive target. This, sometimes, does not allow the player to deal the massive amount of damage Slime Rocket is capable of, especially when someone is pressuring them.

Posted May 27, 2020
  14. Yup zombie is god awful against wolf you basically have to land every shot

Posted May 27, 2020
  15. Agreed with this. I am going to be playing a lot of SSM to get better at playing against someone using a Slime kit.

Posted May 27, 2020
  16. Definately if they tackle you and you dont have a death grasp itz pretty much game over.

Posted May 27, 2020
    DaGourmand likes this.