• 846 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9284 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I won a game without opening a chest but I did not get the achievement for skywars

Discussion in 'Help' started by ThermostatInacrate, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As said in the title I finally won a game without opening a chest after a few grueling days. I didn't get the achievement?

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  2. Hey there!
    It seems like that is a bug. Achievements not giving rewards is a bug in general. However I suggest you reporting it here also make sure you are following the Bug Reporting Guide.
    If you have any further questions feel free to ask me.

~Mare

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  3. Hey.

Like Mare has stated above, this is a bug and only thing you should do at the moment is to report it here at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game (also read the reporting bug guides that's included in the reporting page itself)

Have a good one-

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    _xXMareXx_ likes this.

4. Hey there,

The above users have addressed your concern correctly. If you feel that you were not awarded an achievement after completing it properly, I would suggest gathering evidence of the issue and reporting it here. From there, the Quality Assurance team will look into the issue and assure that it is resolved. One other thing to mention is that if you are breaking chests (instead of opening them), that will count as opening them and you will not get the Survivalist achievement should you win the game without actually opening any chests, so I would recommend making sure you are not doing that.

As your concern has been sufficiently addressed, I will now be locking this thread to prevent post boosting. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to create another Help thread or send me a private message by clicking on my avatar (to the left of this post) and clicking the orange "Message" button in the top right of the box that appears when you do so.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.