• 85 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1392 Players Online
  • 1307 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed I would like a /report in Bedrock and fixes to parties

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by RoshanXBL, Jan 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to see a /report system implemented as having to fill in a form and have video evidence discourages people from reporting hackers. this has been implemented in cubecraft and thus I believe it to be possible. I understand having other issues that need fixing but as a player I have come across too many hackers and would like to have an easier way of reporting them. That said i would like party joining to be smoother for unranked people (I cant say for rank as I do not have one) as it always says server is full nowadays. so an easy way is to teleport the entire party into a server that has open slots. thanks for reading. :)

Posted Jan 6, 2022
  2. /report is actually already planned to be implemented. I think /report would definitely benefit players, since they so not need to go to another platform and/or record evidence, and it would also give me something to do when I am bored xD. If you would like to see, this idea was first marked "Processed" here.

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    N0TVexx and RoshanXBL like this.
  3. Heya!
    Thank you for addressing these problems first of all!
    So to start off, I’m pretty sure the /report command is in discussion for Bedrock. So maybe it will come along the way. Note that I’m not 100% sure about this. While waiting for this, doing forums report on mineplex.com/reports is the best way. You can also do a quick staff ping on the discord server so that a mod can come check out the person supposedly hacking.
    Then, you talked about the server connection problem. So, this isn’t a rank problem as people with ranks are also experiencing this. It is a bug which is known and we hope will get fixed soon. The /lobby 3 usually works for me. To solve that problem, you can either spam the hub NPC (blaze) until you get a server or you can just leave and rejoin Mineplex. I know this is painful but it’s what you gotta do until the problem is resolved.
    Have a great day,
    Sai

Posted Jan 6, 2022
    RoshanXBL likes this.
  4. Thanks for the reply. I am excited to hear that /report is in the works and I have used the report page on particular annoying hackers before. The main problem I have with the hub is when in a party as that rules out leaving and rejoining. Anyways I appreciate the response. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 8, 2022
    SpectreSai likes this.
  5. Hey there!

First of all, I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread to the Bedrock Ideas subforum, as it is better suited there since it discusses new features you would like to see implemented in the Bedrock Edition.

Like Cloudy and Spectre said above, a /report command is already in the works for quite some time now; sadly there is no ETA of when it will be released. It would definitely be beneficial for players that cannot record/take evidence, since they can just report a player and hopefully a staff member will make sure they are correctly punished. However, there is a negative aspect of it in my opinion. Since there aren’t too many Bedrock staff members (15-20 I believe) reporting players in real-time would be harder to keep track of, and there would be certain times (night times in the US) where none/not many moderators would be online and the reports wouldn’t be useful at all. On the other hand, moderators can go over players reported at mineplex.com/report at any time.

Second, recently Mineplex has been having some server trouble recently with too few open lobbies that tend to be overcrowded as a result. This causes players to be unable to join lobbies, not because of a rank permissions issue, but because there are simply too many players in that lobby for the server not to be overloaded/hit the player maximum. The default message for the error when you cannot join a lobby is saying that you need a rank, however this does not apply here as stated above. One of the ways which you can solve this problem is with the command /sv, in which you can manually transfer to a lobby number of your choosing. For me, Lobby 3 (/sv 3) has always been open since this issue started, so I recommend that you try this out as well the next time you encounter this issue.

I hope this helped, and please feel free to message me with any further concerns or questions!
    -Bob

Posted Jan 9, 2022
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  6. Hey!

As mentioned above, an in-game /report feature is already planned. There is currently no timeline for when this will be finished, but hopefully it will be worked on soon.

With that being said, using the report feature in the discord is another good way to report users, without having to get evidence.

Because a /report feature is already planned, I will be locking this thread and marking it as processed.

Thank you and if you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me.

~Thread Locked, Processed

Posted Jan 17, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.