• 1340 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1340 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I would like some help with an achievement

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by UwU12, Jan 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I need some tips for the death bomber achievement now because this former mod helped me understand pls and thank u give me tips on how to get it

Posted Jan 29, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 29, 2020
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  2. Hey,

I presume you're talking about the Death Bomber achievement for The Bridges? I'd guess so since the Fortune Bomber achievement is fairly easy to do. For the Death Bomber achievement I think it's just a matter of getting lucky and playing as many games as you can. For the Fortune Bomber acheivement the easiest way to get it, as far as I'm concerned is to bring a friend on to your team and have 1 person use the Miner kit to locate the diamond ore, and 1 person on the Bomber kit to actually get the diamond ore.

I'd also like to quickly mention that you can be punished for stat boosting, so don't try to rig the game where you've got friends on the other teams letting you kill them with TNT. Anyway, best of luck with getting your achievement!

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  3. Well yes the death bomber achievement and thanks for lettying me know any tips?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020
  4. THIS guide gives some good advise on how to get the Death Bomber achievement. My person opinion is that the easiest way to get it is to try and use TNT on unaware players who are still mining in caves.

Good luck once again :)

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  5. Get friends willing to feed or alts. That's pretty much how 80% of the people who have it got it. And the other 20% used the anvil bug before that was patched.

You could try to do it legit, but it really comes down to you getting lucky and finding afks or nice people who will just let you kill them. The tnt is too weak and the timer for explosion is too long for it to actually be effective against anybody who isn't a total bot.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  6. Heyy!

I think that Grandmaster has explained this perfectly, but I'll just go through the ways and add on a little more.

There are many ways you can achieve this. Number one, bing a friend that has the miner kit and let them locate the diamond ores for you. This would be quite an easy way to do it but if you'll like to achieve this without a friend, you can most definitely achieve this. In sky island maps on bridges, you can get near the edges of the map, press fn and f5 and see the edge of the island with an outside/spectator perspective which will allow you to see if there are any diamonds on the outside. All you have to do from there is to mine down and get the the diamonds. Furthermore, a big tip for the bomber kit, there are usually some diamonds at the start of the game in the mines, you can easily get them before anyone else does. Take advantage of that!

I hope that I've helped,
    -Dac

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  7. The 5 bomber kills is the last one i need and i have been trying for hours on end and i cant do it the timing of the bomb and the smart players u die everytime i have tried EVERY SINGLE thing

The 5 bomber kills are impossible in combat and i have been trying to get it for so long still havent got it none of my friends are on NEVER on and ik i might be punished but im startin to give up.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 8, 2020
  8. Hey,
    While this achievement is mostly luck there are some things u can do to help make your chances better.
    For example, when I did it apart from getting very lucky it also took some skill. What I did and I have seen others do is find a group of people skybasing once u do this you gotta make your way over to them quietly and not get noticed once you do you can put ur tnt right below them and if they have little to no armour (which they usually do) they will most likely die. This could net up to four kills. Apart from that its also good to sorta sneak attack people out of mines. Placing tnt right outside as they come up.

These options were probably stated in the above link but I didn't read it. If you need any help u can msg me on the server whenever I am on and I can try my best to help.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  9. yeah getting people in skybases is one of the very few ways to conceivably get it without boosting, but unfortunately not many people skybase/camp anymore. Since most of the casual playerbase left mp now pretty much all of the non-arcade games are left with somewhat experienced to competitive players and bridges is no exception- almost every game I'm in all 4 teams are mostly beserk rushing

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. If you rush right as the bridges fall, you might get lucky and find some people still in the cave, either with no or partial armour. You can usually then just tnt them and it's a guaranteed kill, since they'll either be in a crafting table/furnace gui or just the geography of the cave will trap them by the tnt. That should give you a headstart each game so it's more manageable.

Posted Feb 3, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  11. nobody skybases :P

Well its hard to get the bomber achievement when theres nobody who does that and i want this achievement so bad and idk why but i just do.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 4, 2020,
    SpitefulNick likes this.
  12. The best way to get this achievement is to vote for maps that are both small and aren't very good for orespawn. The small size is important because it doesn't allow the most overpowered kit in the game, Berserker, to have super significant advantage over you (since they have access to Leap, and it allows them to travel faster and get faster kills than you). Your best bet is to then run into the cave system and, using your compass, blow up people in there since odds are they won't be as stacked in comparison to the ones up on the surface and ready to fight. The best map for this is Skylands; it's the smallest map in the rotation and the orespawn is awful for pretty much anybody. It gets selected fairly often too, so in time, and with a good bit of practice, I'm sure you'll get it.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, Xukuwu and Im_Ken like this.
  13. The thing with this achievment and i wish to ask mods is why we cant just get 5 friends and let me kill them i know its boosting but this achievement is based on luck i think the achievement should be a bit more easy because the max kills i have ever gotten was 2 its basically impossible unless u have luck on your side

I do thank all of you for helping but im starting to lose hope. i am still trying but its based on luck and i dont have luck on my side.

Also rqil that game the other day was fun my friend Spykyky got a bit mad and it made me laugh when he saw u were a mod as he panicked and then the sr mod talked i started dying with laughter!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 8, 2020,
  14. Imo the achievement should just be removed outright, it's just unreasonable for most people, especially considering most games are starting between 20-30 players rather than 40.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  15. anyone wanna get this for me i want a pink name

Posted Feb 9, 2020
  16. what- ohhhhh all ach role, excuse me for having a mineplex moment

Posted Feb 9, 2020