• 2270 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4354 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Idea for Completed Title Tracks

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Shadow The Hedgehog, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heya!

I came up with an idea for any title tracks once they are completed. When you have completed 1 or more title tracks, you can select any title in the track you have completed. For example, if you were to complete the gem collector title track, you can select 1 of the 5 titles in the completed gem collector title track.

That is it!

~Blaze The Cat

Posted May 31, 2019
    Korben2005 and oeod like this.
  2. Heyo!

I really like this idea! I think it would be awesome to be able to select what stage we want to display as our title. I do hope this gets added! +1 from me.

Posted May 31, 2019
  3. I don't mind this idea. Some players don't like the names of some completed title tracks and would prefer to pick a previous one. It's not something really needed but it would be cool to have on the server. +1

Posted May 31, 2019
  4. Please. I can't open chests because I don't want to lose my current tier of Unlucky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cursed sounds much cooler than Accident Prone.

Big +1. Give players options.

Posted May 31, 2019
  5. This idea will definitely provide more customization to titles. I don't think this would be very difficult to code, so it would serve as a nice addition. I really don't have anything against this feature, so I can definitely see it being implemented in the future!

Posted May 31, 2019
  6. Ah this is an absolutely splendid idea. This idea would really allow players to have a sense of choice and variety, which I think is always a great thing. Additionally, it would allow players who like a particular title for their name/colour to be able to switch between tiers. I honestly think that if you have unlocked a title tier, you should have been able to switch. I am surprised this was not implemented when the title tiers first came out. Overall, this is a really good QoL change that I would love to see in the near future. +1

Posted May 31, 2019
  7. I would definitely love for this as a QoL change, definitely a +1!

Posted May 31, 2019
  8. I'm a huge fan of this idea. As @Smaland47 had said, giving players more options is definitely something we need to promote and integrate more throughout the network. We currently have quite a few ways that allow players we have their own choice in things, but there are also several different areas where we can make players have more of a choice. I believe this is an area where it is needed! We should be allowed to choose a title track throughout all the levels. Others may prefer one over the other, so giving you the choice to choose which one is a nice integration. +1 from me!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  9. Would love to see this added. I have some tracks that I’ve completed and I’m stuck with having the latest one as my active title, rather than an earlier one that I cannot select anymore. I don’t see really a reason as to why we couldn’t change this to titles, and it would allow players to have more freedom with their choice of titles and more of a variety to select from. That’s all from me and I agree with Smal in that Cursed sounds much cooler than Accident Prone.

Posted Jun 3, 2019
    jxcb and CowHatake like this.
  10. I agree with allowing players to choose the previous tracks. I don't like having it to pick the latest titles after I unlocked the next tier. Once I unlocked the next tier, I cannot be able to choose a previous one which disappoints me. I think I remember that someone made a similar idea like yours. I really want to see that it is about to implement in the future.

I will have to agree with choosing the previous titles that you have unlocked it before. +1

Posted Jun 3, 2019
  11. Hello!

Preference and options is definitely great, and I always wanted to change the title progress, +1 from me!

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  12. hihi!

Sorry for the late reply, but this idea is currently being discussed with production about being implemented. Like many players said above, it really isn't fair for people to have a different title since they did what the overall goal was, and now they cannot go back and get the one they want. I completely agree with this suggestion, and I am really happy to say that it is currently being processed and discussed with our production team; however, we do not know as to when or if it will be implemented, unfortunately. PM me with any further questions/concerns.

Thread Locked - Processed

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    oeod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.