• 512 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6999 Players Online
  • 6487 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Idea for UHC

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by F1amie, Sep 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey everyone!

So far I've played UHC a decent amount and honestly find it really fun and the other day I realized I hit 1.5 million gems and I came up with an idea. Since UHC is in beta I feel like it would be a great idea to add crafts/recipes to UHC to be able to use in-game that would cost gems. This would give people an easier time playing plus let people use the gems that they have had stored up for a very long time since when you unlock ever kit you really can't use gems on anything anymore. Additionally, I wouldn't want it to be "Pay to win" so the recipes/crafts shouldn't be overpowered at all, but they also shouldn't be underpowered at all since they are gonna be costing you gems just like when you buy a kit in a game it costs you gems. This is just an idea that I think would be super interesting and game-changing if it was implemented. Let me know what you guys think of the idea!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  2. Its a good Idea I just believe it needs to be implemented properly. If Developers and GI thinks they can do this correctly I would be more than happy to support this. +1

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  3. I like how UHC is currently, especially with how you can get potion ingredients from flowers, and how there are towers that spawn in for different things in the game, but I agree it'd be pretty cool to have some custom crafts added. I'm not sure if this idea is completely off of the book, just because it would probably need to be approved by GI, but if they are interested in changing the game by adding in custom crafts, I'm fine with that! I'm wondering what kinds of crafts you were thinking, if you have some examples we could go off of, that'd be awesome! I don't play UHC much unless it's on Mineplex, so I'm not very familiar with custom crafts myself.

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    Cwossaint likes this.
  4. the simplicity of mineplex's uhc is what makes it enjoyable for a lot of people. I think by adding custom crafts with gems a lot of the community would be upset.

Posted Sep 30, 2020
  5. I'm pretty eh on this idea. What I like about UHC is how everyone has the same chance at winning it. Since there are no kits in the actual game, it means that everyone is equal to each other and the real key at winning the game is planning your strategies two steps ahead, and not relying on your kit's ability. Even though these "custom recipes" would be purchasable through gems as you're saying, it really depends on what they would be like in the end. Having an ability to craft custom items that are only available to you would give numerous advantage over other players who don't have that recipe unlocked (That's the closest thing I could come up with since I am not sure what you're actually referring to by "crafts/recipes"). You did say that these items wouldn't be overpowered, but that still depends on how they would be used since even the simplest strategies can be deadly.

I would like to keep that vanilla feel of the game and let everyone has same chance at winning the game, I'm not saying this is a bad idea either way but I would love to see you elaborate more on it if possible.

Posted Sep 30, 2020