• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ideas Team: Applications Closing

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nolawn, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Gamers!

Ideas Team started as a project on the network with a small amount of people. It was composed of mainly Leadership members and a few members of the Staff team who gave feedback on ideas and eventually got them onto the network. However, over the years, the team has changed and grown significantly: We have gone from a small project to a full own subteam with a lead and loads of members. The team has gone from discussing many things in private to changing Discord servers entirely by joining the Community Insights Discord to further interact with the community. However, the team will continue to change over time as needed. For now, that means that Ideas Team applications will be closing on the 22nd of January.

If you are at all interested in joining the Ideas Team, I suggest you apply before that date. After that day, we will only be opening up applications when we feel necessary to, so we will not be able to give specific dates about when applications will open in the future again. Please keep in mind that activity in the Ideas Discussion section is vital to being a member of the team, so if your activity in this section does not meet our expectations at this moment, don’t fret! If we feel that there is a member who is constantly posting in the Ideas Discussion section on the forums and giving high quality feedback, then there is always the possibility to receive an invite to the team, but that is up to the discretion of Community Management.

If you have any questions about this decision, feel free to send me a message on the forums. Good luck if you decide to apply for the team!

Application Link: www.mineplex.com/ideas-team/

Posted Jan 15, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 15, 2020
    Wiz_Techno, ClassN, Nashyyy and 28 others like this.
  2. I'm really happy to see that this team has continued to evolve and change over time to better suit the needs of the server. I definitely suggest that everyone who has any interests in the team applies, as this is an amazing team with loads of great people!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn, Creadword, skarm and 5 others like this.
  3. Heyo!
    I was thinking of applying, and thanks for giving me and many players a heads up! I'll be sure to apply before that date!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn likes this.
  4. No…please no. I can't apply! Why???

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  5. Huh? You can’t? I suggest you message the leader of the IT, @nolawn

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  6. I meant in the sense that I don't have Discord, but I really want to apply

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  7. Well download discord and then apply?

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  8. 1. You need to be 13, an I won't be 13 for 3 more months
    2. If I secretly download it, I'll be grounded
    3. My parents wouldn't let me apply for like a year anyway

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  9. Good luck to everyone who is decided to applying with the closing of these apps! Sounds like a real fun team and I hope to see a lot of people accepted soon!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn, nolawn, Klobby and 1 other person like this.
  10. You can use web discord if you don't want to download it, and you don't have to tell them if you apply. But obviously that comes with a risk so it's up to you if you want to listen to your parents or not.

I'm not sure if closing IT apps will go over negatively or positively, but we'll see in the future. However, I'm not a big fan of the team because it encourages post boosting.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
  11. Good luck to all aspiring Ideas Team members on your applications!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Crazyy_Tim and nolawn like this.
  12. To anybody who’s thinking about applying for ideas, I really suggest you do! As a member of the team myself, not only is it fun to be able to be a part of the community who helps implement new ideas from our very own players onto the server, but the members within the team are like a family and I’ve made great friendships from being on Ideas.

Good luck to anyone who wishes to and does apply. I look forward to seeing some new members on the team soon!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn, nolawn and jxcb like this.
  13. I used to be on the Ideas team before; I really loved it so much. It was around that time when this community sub-team was always open. Unfortunately, I resigned from the Ideas team because I’ve been busy with IRL things. At least I’m still a Forum Ninja along with a few sub-teams.

If you have an interest in becoming part of the Ideas team, now you have a chance to apply before the deadline. I want to wish you guys the best luck on getting accepted to the Ideas team!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  14. I would say you actually have quite a bit of sub-teams under your belt. I wouldn't say a few!
    Congrats Pham

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Phamtastic likes this.
  15. Thanks dude! Like I said, if you have interest in joining the community sub-team, then go for it. I’m sure you’ll do great as a community member.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  16. Ahh thanks so much dude! Really means a lot to me as I don’t often get those messages from people! Also what’s the community sub-team? Is it a specific one or ones that are community based like IT and etc...

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  17. Any community sub-teams you want to apply! Some of the community sub-team always open, and some of them are closed.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  18. Ahh thought so! Which one do you recommend as you have quite a bit of sub teams?

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  19. I don't have any recommendations for the sub-teams. It's your decision to choose which sub-teams you want to go for.

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  20. I'd like to say good luck to all of those going for IT in this final week of being able to go to it! I hope everyone who wants to get in gets in - and it's very nice to see the ideas team change over time, as a newer member it's very encouraging to see people that care a lot about a team that I am working for which is great to see :D​

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn, nolawn and Fallen™ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.