• 1941 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4520 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ideas Team: Applications Closing

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nolawn, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to wish everyone who is considering applying the best of luck! The ideas team is a wonderful experience, everyone is so kind and welcoming! It's a super fun team, and I'd highly recommend applying!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn and nolawn like this.
  2. Good luck to everyone who will be applying!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn likes this.
  3. Heyo!

Ideas Team seems like an excellent community sub-team to join if you want to help out on the forums and with the community more. I want to wish everyone the best of luck when applying! Can't wait to see the new Idea's Team members!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 15, 2020
    Tilgorn likes this.
  4. Good luck to all applicants! I will definitely consider applying as it seems like a team I'd be interested in.

P.S. I don't think the application link is working :p

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  5. Good luck to all the future applicants! IT is a great team to be on, it's fun and it's led by some of the best people. Can't wait to see all of the new applicants before the applications shut down for a while. While I'm sad applications are closing, I'm very happy that the team has grown this significantly!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  6. I've been part of this subteam for around 4 months now and I'm really happy with what I've accomplished within this team for that duration of that time. It's a fun subteam to be part of and every single member is super dedicated to their job! Good luck to all the players that are applying! ;3

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  7. We’re aware of the issue with the application link not working. We’re looking into it at the moment so don’t worry, apps haven’t closed yet! Sorry for the inconvenience.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020
  8. Although I will not be applying, I wish everybody who is going to submit an application good luckl! I was previously a member of the team before it became an official subteam. I highly recommend applying if you're interested in becoming more involved in the community. It's a great way to share your ideas and give feedback. In my opinion, it's one of the best ways to become involved for any non-staff members. It's also a great first subteam to join :).

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  9. I've heard that the ideas team is a pretty fun team. I like the fact that it's been open to the community for a very long time, allowing community members to have a voice in what happens on the server, as well as staff. People on the ideas team have told me that it's a nice subteam to be a part of. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Tilgorn and zHalo like this.
  10. Anyone know when the link will be working?

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  11. I'm sure he'll update us when the link is working. I have a copy of the questions though (provided they haven't changed) so just PM me if you would like them, and you can get started on your app!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  12. Hello!

The Ideas Team has always interested me, and even though I will not be applying this time around. I would love to in the future! Anyways, I wish everyone who will be applying the best of luck while you guys write your applications, and go throughout the whole process! Good luck!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    saltyfishhy and Tilgorn like this.
  13. I keep trying to join but SOMEONE keeps denying my apps :C
    jkjk I will still be trying to join :D

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  14. Hiya!

As many have mentioned above me, the Ideas Team was greatly interesting! I, myself, did not apply, but maybe in the future, you never know! Good luck to all who write your applications!!
    Have a great day :D

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  15. There!
    Applied, hopefully I get accepted, if not, I guess I'll have to wait for whenever they're open next. *sigh*

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  16. I was on ideas for a year. A fun team with some nice people in it. However, do not go in expecting that the ideas you have for the network will be implemented within a timeframe, because I learned that the hard way

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Xukuwu, nolawn and ClassN like this.
  17. Same brooooo!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  18. As people have said above, the ideas team is a wonderful subteam and if you're thinking that you might enjoy it, I'd definitely recommend applying. You also get to be on the same team as Sir Nolan, the most wonderful community manager on the network. He's chill and wonderful and sometimes he even lets me have food.

Overall, I agree with the idea, and as @nolawn has said, ideas team applications are closing. It's a +1 from me!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  19. Thanks for the heads up @nolawn!

Posted Jan 18, 2020
  20. Applications close later tonight, so be sure to submit your applications soon if you’re still interested. We’ll be going through all of the applicants soon so just be patient and look out for a response. If you applied, good luck! There’s no estimated time on when we’ll be opening in the future but if we ever decide that we need more members, be on there lookout for an announcement. Have a good day!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.