• 855 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8842 Players Online
  • 7987 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed idk what to name this

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Ryan9116, Jan 19, 2021.

?

yes or no

1. yes

80.0%
  2. no

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so basically right now you can only follow a max of 1k people. Maybe change that?

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  2. 1k is my favorite number tho

Posted Jan 19, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  3. Reply with your idea here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/next-forums-update-walls.87455/

I think there's a 1k cap simply because no one really expected anybody to follow 1,000 people. Or maybe it was just a placement thing, waiting until someone would reach it.
    I've no issue with it being raised, depends on what the web dev says.

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  4. I don't know if there are many people on the forums who have anywhere close to 1,000 people followed, at least from what I've seen. It just seems like a cap that was made when the website was created, and I've never heard of it being an issue for anyone before. However, with that said there is no harm in increasing the cap to something higher, or just not having a cap at all. Considering it's never been raised as an issue before, this seems like something very low priority, so it probably won't be changed anytime soon. Overall though, I see no negatives of increasing or even removing the cap for the amount of people you can follow on the forums!

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    NightSlayer2951 likes this.
  5. We will be looking into allowing people to follow more than 1k and get followed by more than 1k. It is likely we will be having to do this because of one our updates later, but we may not end up doing it if we see there actually isn't a need for it and/or people don't want it.

This will be marked as processed and locked due to us already previously processing this. We may also have a poll on this later via our Mineplex Community Center (MCC) Discord- strongly suggest you join that for any website feedback polls or any other things regarding idea discussions and giving feedback straight with community management and their subteams. Message me with questions or concerns or an invite to that Discord.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.