• 161 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4147 Players Online
  • 3986 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If an SSM Update ever came, what would you want on it?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Kindnessaj, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Now now, I know things sometimes seem grim when it comes to SSM and it updating and how it hasn't happened in so much time but if it were to ever happen, what exactly would you want on it? Would you want some kits to be nerfed? A quicker netherstar cooldown? Maybe a new feature altogether? Here's your time to do that! Because the only thing I can think of would be to make a quicker nether star cooldown so we'd see more of the cool things kits can do if they get a powerup, but it'd really change SSM quite a bit, with players possibly strategizing this possible feature. But that's just how I see it lol, and I'm not really someone who plays SSM that much, but I know there are a lot of people who DO know a lot about SSM, so here's your chance to shine!

Posted Aug 6, 2022
  2. A mode where you had new kits for various mobs from 1.9-1.19 that could only be played on the newest version.

Posted Aug 6, 2022
    1dragoneye and Kindnessaj like this.
  3. I would want a bunch of changes made in regards to kit balancing. I'm not going to go into detail because that would be a lot of typing but the changes would basically be making some kits better but while raising the skill floor. In addition, I would remove a few maps that I feel just aren't enjoyable to play on and I would want new maps that fit a certain criteria. Anyways, those are the two big changes I would want made (also remove smash crystals :p)

Posted Aug 7, 2022
    1dragoneye and Kindnessaj like this.