• 609 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3188 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you build across and you build a block on the block before you you get stuck

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Sxmarai, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this glitch is very annoying because if you try building across to mid or something and you build a block behind you it will get you stuck.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  2. Posted Jul 18, 2019
    Sakeusi likes this.
  3. As mentioned above, you can report any glitches/bugs at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game The Quality Assurance team will review your report and note the issue to our development team. Hopefully, they will then be able to fix it in a future update. I'd encourage you to try to gather evidence if possible, so they can get a clear picture of what the problem is. If you can't get evidence, just try to be as descriptive as possible on what happens and how/when it happens. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a temporary fix, so we'll just have to wait until an update is pushed out to fix it.

Since your concern has been addressed, I'm going to lock this thread. However, if you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to private message me.

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.