• 1068 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3647 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you could... do ANYTHING in the entire world, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT Tombstone 77, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Hey, everyone, LT here with another thread! I’m sure this thread is one we have all at least considered.

And it’s this: If you could do anything in the entire world, what would it be? And when I say “anything”, I mean anything.

So, think hard and dream big... and make sure to comment on what yours is! Can’t wait to see all of the answers! (If you haven’t guessed, I post random threads when I’m bored lol. I just joined and I’m already addicted to the Forums xD.)

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  2. If I could do anything in the entire world, it would be to bring the people I loved back.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  3. Aw, that’s so sweet, bro (and kind of dejecting at the same time :P), but I definitely agree with that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 and xGetRektedx like this.
  4. If I could do anything, I would first find a way to make money without constant effort. Once I have a steady income pouring in, I would quit school and use the money to buy a tiny cozy house in the middle of the mountains of Vermont, a computer, gaming mouse, headphones, and a WiFi router. Once I have those items, I would start a gaming career and I would have a schedule for every day.

7:30 Wake up
    7:45 Breakfast
    8:00 - 12:00 Minecraft + Discord
    12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
    12:30 - 2:00 sit on a couch and read some books and drink hot cocoa
    2:00 - 3:00 Read memes while listening to Spotify
    3:00 - 6:00 Minecraft + Discord
    6:00 - 6:30 Dinner
    6:30 - 8:00 Minecraft
    8:00 - 9:30 Play tennis with friends // exercise // listen to music while pretending to try to get fit
    9:30 - 10:00 Do nothing
    Repeat until I die

and ofc this will all change if I have that 0.000001% chance of finding a boyfriend but I like to not "count my chickens before they hatch".

Posted Dec 4, 2019
  5. Own a Koenigsegg

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  6. Ouchies
    I'd just want to find a cuddly hoodie to curl up and die in.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  7. If I could do anything In the world I would probably... Hmm actually as I'm writing this I'm figuring out how to answer this question... If I could do anything I would become the CEO of a very important company and then live it good for the rest of my life, It would most likely be tough work but hey I'm rich :)

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  8. You’ve got everything figured out LOL

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  9. I would be a mineplex mod, I wouldn't have to go to school (its worthless after elementary unless you want a scientific job), and I'd have 1 mil subs on youtube

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  10. If you get moderator, I will show you this

I would probably live on mars

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  11. uhhhh school isnt worthless? lol

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  12. you mean relearning easy things isn't worthless? if its not worthless its a waste of time, and I know that for sure

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  13. Personally I would travel the world. I want to be able to experience what the world has to offer without being confined to one country for the rest of my life. I even have plans to move to France to attend university when I graduate this year.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  14. I don't think that's very accurate.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  15. Probably the best life you could ask for haha! Gotta love the last one!

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  16. This is what i would do if its related to Minecraft

Become admins/managers on successful servers when they first release (or the OG times) for example InvadedLands, -snip-, or even Mineplex so i would be known as loyal and be trusted. Same would apply in real life companies like Apple, Mojang, etc.

Or even create my own server on the golden Times of Minecraft (2014-2015)

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  17. Um... okay, interesting comment... but that leads me to ask this: Why are you on here?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
  18. How did they hurt you...? And what do you mean by “steal some IP’s”?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
  19. They ban me, they die

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  20. If I could do anything to the world I would reverse all the damage we have done to the earth and bring back all that we lost such as species and animals, including our loved ones.

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    510bike, LT Tombstone 77 and Tilgorn like this.