• 954 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3533 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

If you could... do ANYTHING in the entire world, what would it be?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LT Tombstone 77, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I would give myself OP in real life and type /kill @a

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  2. If I could do anything in the world that I couldn’t achieve otherwise, I’d want to enter the Harry Potter world. I’d go to Hogwarts and most likely become an auror. And of course I’d have to have a pet owl, like who wouldn’t?

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    510bike, freddey and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  3. Oh, I see... what did you get banned for..?
    --- Post updated ---
    Lol nice xD.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
  4. can relate, got stabbed by some emo block game tryhards

still mineplex is amusing for me cuz i get to see some drama in lobby 1

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  5. That’s a great thought. :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
    M4RK7000 likes this.
  6. I can't tell you or I might get arrested

Posted Dec 5, 2019
    FluteVegetables and M4RK7000 like this.
  7. Okay...well, I’m just letting you know that revenge is never the answer. Revenge turns us into someone we’re not. It corrupts us. We let it controls us and sometimes the aftermath isn’t very good.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
    FluteVegetables and M4RK7000 like this.
  8. cool proverb bruh

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  9. Thanks xD. As I told my friend, it surprisingly easy for me to come up with my own deep quotes that reach out and grasp you. ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2019
    M4RK7000 and FluteVegetables like this.
  10. Lmfao

Posted Dec 5, 2019
  11. By anything, I'm assuming you mean anything. If so, my answer would be curing all people of any ailment or illness and preventing future people from any ailment, as well. I say this because my twin sister has special needs, and I'd do anything to give her a regular life. And if you're giving me the power to do anything, then this is 100% what I would choose.

LT, I haven't seen YOU answer the question! If you could do anything, and I mean anything... What would you do?!

Posted Dec 7, 2019
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  12. Interesting question, it’s very vague so there’s a lot to talk about haha

I guess for starters I would help the world by curing illnesses and physical/mental disabilities. I would also prevent any further global warming and help to get rid of other global problems (such as hunger).

For myself, I would finish my education and start my own law firm. I’m not sure what type of law I want to specialize in yet, but I’m thinking cooperate or environmental law.

For the fun stuff, I’d be a travel photographer and I’d visit a different country every couple months. I’d also have an Instagram with a fan base for my photography ;).
    I’d also have a luxurious apartment at the top of a building in NYC.

And if we’re talking super crazy, I’d make days last longer so I have more time to do stuff. I’d also want make all of the worlds in my favorite games/movies/TV shows real and be places I could visit. Finally, I would make it so eating unhealthy food doesn’t negatively effect our body.

Posted Dec 7, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 7, 2019
  13. I would open a laboratory and make a big discovery :)

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  14. I would become a God and gain all sorts of powers, then everything else like Money, Power can be spawned in or earned naturally very easily not to mention all the fun superpowers like flight, shapeshifting as well as power over others. It takes great responsibility not to abuse those powers but theoretically as a god, I could end wars, end hunger...etc, and do a bunch of great stuff for humanity. Might not want to alter history or bad stuff could happen to everyone, including me.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  15. I would probably rid the world of selfish and dangerous people (like people that would want to bring harm to other people), and along with that I’d probably bring back all of the love ones I lost and cure all illnesses such as cancer that we haven’t yet found a cure for.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 7, 2019
    freddey likes this.
  16. If I could do anything, I would destroy all the evil in the world.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  17. Simple! Summon an item that grants me unlimited wishes that come true! If that's too generic, then I'll bring world peace.

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  18. What... would... I... do...

Simple!

I would want to be able to know all the languages so things like traveling would be easier! :)

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  19. if i could do anything i would make titan no longer a minority in the ranks on mineplex

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  20. Yeah, Titan was quite nice for me...
    But hey, my friend bought me eternal and uh...
    I had no control over that.

Posted Dec 7, 2019