• 3007 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12740 Players Online
  • 9733 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm back SSM.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by JusticeDeBouwer, Apr 3, 2020.

1. After a break of 1-2 years I will play SSM again. But the problem is that I lost 90% of my skills.
    I don't know what I should main.
    Kits I like:

Iron Golem - Wither Skeleton - Spider - Sir.Sheep - Cow

I was pro with Sir.Sheep and Cow but now I can't even win a single game.
    Spider, I'm not good in PvP.
    Iron Golem, too big hitbox.
    Wither Skeleton, idk.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  2. Wither Skeleton, Guided Wither Skull doesn't even do 1 heart damage.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  3. If you're more focused on an ability-based playstyle I would recommend either Skeletal Horse, or Creeper. Both have their downsides but have some really good abilities.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  4. People are saying those kits are broken. So I don't really want to main them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 3, 2020
  5. Hi there!

My favourite kit to play is Pig. You literally spam your axe and spam your leap so you don't even need to touch the ground. In addition, the leap spawns an explosive pig below you. I'm probably one of the culprits that are ruining this game but Pig is honestly one of the better kits if you don't know how to play this way, and I certainly can't.

VernCow~

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Party likes this.
  6. I'd recommend looking up videos and seeing other players play style and try to duplicate it.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  7. They're not really broken. The broken kits are zombie, spider, and wolf

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Party likes this.
  8. Horse is probably more broken then those kits, as it takes 2 clicks to kill someone with it. Plus the abilities have very low cooldown and the kit has very high regen.

Creeper is also quite overpowered due to the high kb of sulphur bomb paired with its low cooldown.

Although spider wolf and zombie are much better kits, they take more skill than both creeper and skeletal horse. Spider wolf and zombie require more player input while creeper and skeletal horse take a few right clicks and they do the work for you.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  9. The only real "broken" thing about horse is how bone kick can sometimes send people flying really far. Aside from that, I don't see how it's better than the previously mentioned zombie wolf and spider

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  10. High regen, how easy it is to control bone rush (can be used as a run ability). The broken smash. The high damage of bone kick. Lets not forget that the smash can kill someone 3 times in one use. With these stats, this kit is easily exploitable and players can just run and spam bone rush/bone kick and then get the smash crystal.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Justin2009zhezhe and Party like this.
  11. I would actually reccomend trying out the free kits, as they all suit at least one type of playstyle and they teach you the basics of ssm. They can also be used very effectively when put to their full potential. I have been playing for a while and have tried all the kits but I still main the kit I first started out with (a free kit).

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Party likes this.
  12. Many smash crystals are broken, Many kits have better run abilities, and don't forget that horse has a massive hitbox. The regen is also not as good as you think, many other kits have better regen. I agree that it is an easier kit to learn and play, but at its best its not as good as the other three I mentioned

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  13. I agree that other kits at their full potential are much better then horse is. However, that is because those players are skilled enough to use those kits. And those who play horse dont have to do as much as zombie, spider, and wolf players. While zombie has to aim, spider and wolf have to be good at dodging and pvp.
    Horse just has to use bone rush in the general area of the opponent near the void and it can give them a kill. While many can kill a horse, a mediocre horse easily beats a mediocre spider, wolf, and zombie. And most players of ssm are not good enough at those kits to be able to beat a horse. Thats why normally most wolf, zombie, and spider already have a bunch of wins and are very experienced at the game.

However if we were to consider that the players were all mediocre and havent mastered their kit, horse and creeper would dominate them. This is mostly the case in lobbies too since a lot of players are begginers.

Also 0.3 hp per second is higher than average. The only kits with higher regen is magma slime and creeper which all have low defense.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  14. For me is the problem of creeper the lightning shield.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Party likes this.
  15. I also used to main Sir Sheep and I was a god but I quit 2 or 3 years ago. I just got back on and I'm horrible with Sheep and also noticed that it's recovery is broken as it doesn't recharge your double jump.

I picked up Guardian recently and I'm actually really good with it. If you want to try it, I'd recommend not going head to head, but kind of doing a loose-run against your enemies and trying use your abilities and going in for melee for chip damage.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  16. I also picked up Guardian but I wasn't so good in it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  17. My best is Chicken. Try him, he is tiny, plus massive damage anddddddddddd quick.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  18. If you ask me it might depend on what kits are in your game. If you're playing chicken and there's a zombie for example, you are easily countered. Creeper is also very easy to hit and counter, especially with chicken. But I suppose if you are good enough with any kit then you won't have to worry about this. Personally, I main zombie and pig, but I am learning enderman because enderman to me is very good and not as broken or toxic. The choice is up to you though. Sir Sheep was very much nerfed and has a bulky hitbox. Cow also has a bulky hitbox but is like a fast iron golem in my opinion. Im not quite sure about wither skeleton, and iron golem is quite like a tank with a bulky hitbox. Spider is very overpowered when learned correctly, as it is placed S + tier (I think). Choice is yours though c:

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  19. Hello there! In my personal opinion, I think that you should disregard what others think about what Mobs that you use. Almost every player, whether they are new to the game or not, are going to use what Mob they enjoy the most or think they are the best with. I've recently come back to the server after a long break too. For me, I've been messing around with roughly 5 different Mobs trying to see which ones I like the best. (Despite being a Skeleton main previously) I believe that you should just toy around with all, or at least some, of the Mobs, and then maybe once you have a final verdict, main that Mob. Who knows, maybe it'll be Sir Sheep or Cow again. However, If you notice that you start to play well with a Mob that is regarded by the community as "broken" just play as it. Wins are wins, losses are losses. My point is just play whichever Mob you want to, regardless if they are "broken" or not.

-ShipshapeMC

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  20. I'm personally not a big SSM player, but when I play I have been using cow/creeper lately. I feel like creeper is really good and maybe you could try it out a bit!

Posted Apr 5, 2020