• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9287 Players Online
  • 6397 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Im back xd

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CpPlayzMc, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Many of you will not know who I am but I used to play Mineplex but had a short break because I lost the motivation to play Minecraft in general but Im back Lmao! I'm going to be very active in game more than the forums but I will still sometimes be on the forums!
    If you ever want to play with me just friend me or just want to talk, message me on the forums!

IGN: CpPlayzM

Stay safe :)

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  2. Welcome back. :)

Posted Jul 1, 2020
    CpPlayzMc likes this.
  3. Hii!
    First and foremost, welcome back! It's awesome to see returning players every once in a while :).. What games do you like to play the most on here? I'd be down to play some of them sometime!

Hope to see you around :)

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  4. Welcome back, if you ever need a friend to play with feel free to friend me in game!

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  5. Welcome back! Make sure you check over www.mineplex.com/rules , as the rules have changed a bit. Hope to see you in-game!

Posted Jul 1, 2020
  6. Hey!

Thread moved to Introductions

I’m super glad to hear that you are back from your break! Breaks are sometimes very much needed, but returning back eventually is lovely to see. If you would like to know a little about me, I am currently a moderator on RP and FM and my favorite game on Mineplex, at the moment, is NANO Games (specifically color swap). If you ever see me around feel free to say hi. Take care!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  7. Hi!
    I'm glad to see you return to the Mineplex community. If you ever want to play Cake Wars with someone feel free to friend me!

Have a good one! ^_^

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  8. Glad to see you back!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  9. Welcome back!!

It's always lovely to see people return to the server after taking a break, it's nice to have some time away. I hope you've enjoyed your time back on the server so far, many things have changed as I'm sure you have noticed. A little bit about me, my name's Nick, and I'm a Sr.Mod on Recruitment. I am on a few subteams; CCC, FM, EA, and RPA! All heaps of fun, I love doing different work across the network daily, especially my Recruitment duties. I'd recommend you check out the rules here as they often change, so they would be different to when you last played. Finally, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns!!

I hope you enjoy your time back, hope to see you around sometime.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  10. Welcome back!

Seeing people return always makes me so happy and I hope that you enjoy your time in the Mineplex community. I play a variety of games such as NANO, Mixed Arcade and Block Hunt, so I hope to see you in-game and around the forums!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  11. Welcome back and nice to meet you! Make sure to take your time to catch up with the community and I hope to see you around! I tend to post a lot on the most interactive forum topics and I love playing NANO and Arcade Games, specifically Turf Wars. If you're curious, my name is Danilo. I am an ex staff member of Mineplex and currently translate Portuguese on the Translations Team! Have fun \o

Posted Jul 3, 2020
    xUmbreon likes this.
  12. Welcome back to the forums and community CP, if you ever need any help or just want to play some games, fee free to message me.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  13. Welcome back!! I hope to see you around.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  14. Hey! :sigils_down:

Welcome back to Mineplex!!! It's so great to see both new and returning players not just come back to Mineplex, but also to the forums and really just the "Mineplex Community" I really hope that you enjoy coming back to Mineplex! I'm sure you'll met tons of amazing new people and make new friends, personally if you ever see me online, feel free to message me and we can either talk or play games!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  15. Welcome back!

Hi! My name's Taafyy:) it's always nice to see returning players coming back to Mineplex and the Minecraft community. There's a lot of cool people here on the forums and in-game so don't be afraid to reach out if you have trouble with anything or anyone. Lastly, if you ever need someone to play with, /f me in-game and we can play sometime! I'm always willing to help or carry;) again welcome back!!

Posted Jul 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 3, 2020
  16. Hey, welcome back! It's super nice to see you back and to meet you for the first time. Mineplex has changed a lot over the years, so make sure you check everything that has been updated so you can keep track of it all. The forums are an awesome place to get started, so I'm glad to see you've made an introduction here! To introduce myself, my name is Raven, and I'm a Trainee currently. Some of my favorite games are Dragons, Dominate (Champions), and NANO Games, so I hope to see you in-game so we can play together sometime! It sounds like you're super active, which is awesome. Outside of Mineplex, I love to rollerskate, sing, and play my trumpet occasionally - I'm currently a drum major in my school's marching band, and it is a lot of fun. Otherwise, though, if you ever have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around, and welcome back. :)

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  17. Hiii!
    My IGN is iPod5, but you can call me Dylan :)
    Taking a break can be much needed at times. Before coming back, I took a break from around May of 2019 to March of 2020! Before that, I hadn't played the server for a couple of years. However, this time around, I found myself staying haha! What games do you like playing? For me, I love playing Skywars and Survival Games.

When it comes to outside of Mineplex, I find myself gearing towards in the entertainment industry, specifically acting :).

I hope to see you around sometime!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  18. Hey!

Welcome back to Mineplex! My name is WowCaleb but everyone on the network knows me as Caleb. I joined the server in early 2014 and took a hiatus here and there over the years, so I understand how we all need a break sometimes. I have been playing consistently since December of 2019, Christmas day to be exact. I decided I was going to achieve my goal of becoming a Trainee because I had never been successful in all my past attempts, which is why I knew I was not going to let go of my dream. I joined the Staff team in March and I have come a long way since then. Now you can find me interacting with the community on all of our platforms and doing work for five different subteams. You might just happen to spot me at an event or read a Newsletter article I wrote!

For some more about me as a person, I am 15 years old and I live in Ireland. I'm one of the few Staff members who is from Ireland, so I consider it almost like a personality trait here on Mineplex. I like to hang out with my friends and play some casual sports, but above all, I love participating in watersports. Summer is just around the corner (I know it's already started but COVID-19 restrictions are only easing up now) and I'm looking forward to my chance to spend some time in the water. The pandemic has still left me with some time to do that, thankfully. I'm an outgoing person so never be afraid to stop by and say hi if you see me around, I'd be more than happy to have a conversation. I'm usually in Lobby-1 chatting with people, or playing Nano Games, Speed Builders, or Mixed Arcade.

A lot of introduction threads are created by returning players, as was mine about eight months ago. It's encouraging to see that the community is growing and familiar faces are coming back to it. Feel free to friend me on any of our platforms, and if you need anything, do not be afraid to reach out and ask! I look forward to getting to know you better during your time here.

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  19. Hello!

Welcome back to Mineplex! My name is NuclearProton (People also remember me as NuclearFury) but I am a Trainee for Mineplex. It is awesome to make new relationships and new bonds with different players! If you ever see me around, don't be afraid to say hi! It is a pleasure to meet new people.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted Jul 3, 2020
  20. Welcome Back!

My name is Brook, and I'm a Trainee on Mineplex! I've taken a few breaks from Minecraft too! It's always such a thrill to return to playing Mineplex after a long break. You always gain such a passion upon returning to the server. I hope to see you around!

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted Jul 4, 2020