• 692 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3271 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

I'm back!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by essaali28, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Hello, my name is Essa Ali and I have returned to mcpe and mainly Mineplex it feels good to be back!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  2. Hey!

While I am not knowledgeable on MC PE I want to say welcome back to the network as a whole no matter what platform you're on! I hope you enjoy your time back on Mineplex and if you need anything feel free to PM a Bedrock Staff Member about any issues/concerns you have! The staff list can be found here!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  3. Heyo essali! To be honest I think I've seen you before somewhere, I can't quite remember the exact place. XD
    Anyways, welcome back to Mineplex! It's nice to meet you and I hope we can be friends. :)

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  4. Wellllcome back!

I myself have taken too many breaks from the Mineplex network. I think the longest one I ever took was around a year or so. Sometimes you just need a little time to redirect your focus onto something else to help gain a better grasp on life. That, I totally understand.

It's awesome to see you're back! I love it when community members return and it's always makes me happy. A lot has likely changed since you were gone, so there are a few links I'll include so you can freshen up your knowledge. Avoiding a punishment is the first step to enjoying your time here and there's no other way to do that than by reading the rules.

Staff List: www.mineplex.com/staff
    Bedrock Rules: https://www.mineplex.com/rules/#wwwMpTabs-3
    Forums Guidelines: https://www.mineplex.com/rules/#wwwMpTabs-2

I can't wait to hear and see more from you! Feel free to message me any time if you need anything. I have a ridiculous schedule lol

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  5. Thank you guys for such a warm welcome! And of course, can be friends I hope to see you all in game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  6. Hey there!

Welcome back to the server! It's always great to see players return! Although I'm not a Bedrock user, feel free to message me if you ever have any concerns, or if you simply want to chat, I'm always down for that!

I'm not quite sure how long you were gone for before, but I'd recommend reading over the rules again which can be found here, as some aspects may have changed since you were last active and it's always good to stay up to date!

I hope you have an awesome time and I'll see you around!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  7. Thank you so much! I will apply for staff soon once I get super active on the server and get to know the community better

OP OP
    neotheater and saltyfishhy like this.
  8. Hey, I remember you now! I guess it's better not to speak about it here. Lol. Well, enjoy your stay at Mineplex.

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  9. Hello!

First of all, I would like to welcome you back! I am so happy that you decided to come back here! I am ddgolfer04, and I enjoy playing in-game and interacting with the amazing community! I am so happy your break helped you! Sometimes breaks are much needed. Once again I would like to welcome you back here. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
  10. Then dm me and we can talk about it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much!

OP OP
  11. Hey!

Welcome back to Mineplex! It's probably changed a lot since you were last here, and I hope that you can get to enjoy it all over again. I rarely play on Bedrock (MC PE) but I really hope that if I ever do decide to hop on that you'll be there!

Good luck on getting Staff! The best way to get back acquainted with the community is the forums, so make sure to get involved in every discussion that you can here. It's a great place to meet new people and make friends from Java too. In fact, maybe one day you can join us on the Java server :o

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  12. Of course :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
  13. Welcome back!
    I went ahead and moved this thread to introductions instead of it being in off-topic since it fits here more and wouldn't be suited for off-topic.

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  14. Oh thank you I didn't notice there was an introductions section thanks regardless. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 17, 2019
    Marzie likes this.
  15. Welcome back!
    I'm BaconAnEggs, and although I mostly play on Java, I do also play on Bedrock, so if you ever need anything, give me a shout! I would also like to wish you the best of luck on achieving staff! It's always nice to see a returning face, so I hope see you around the forums or in-game! Have a great day!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  16. Posted Nov 17, 2019
  17. Hey!

I just want to say welcome back! Although I do not know you personally, and also I do not play Bedrock MP much, it is great to see a community member deciding to return. My name is AyyNick and I am a Moderator on the Java Edition of Mineplex. Anyway, I can see that a lot of the above users have already provided you with important links, such as the Rules and the Staff list, so definitely refer to their posts for that information. I'd like to tell you as well that the Support Hub has a lot of handy information including applications, bug reports, and more (www.mineplex.com/supporthub). Just want you to know that if you ever need any help, please feel free to PM me! My Bedrock MP knowledge is limited, but I'd still like to try my best to help!

I hope to see you around soon!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

Posted Nov 17, 2019
    avae likes this.
  19. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 18, 2019
    _Prof_ and saltyfishhy like this.